New to SCI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to SCI

New to SCI. Have been in the slot car scene a long time. Glad to be here. Thanks

Morning. What part of the country are you in? What's your interests?
    Dave

Comment

Hi Dave, I am Roger from Dunnville Ontario Canada, my preferred are 32nd scale but I also have HO and a couple 24th scale from when we used to have an industrial track nearby. aaahh the good ol' days.

Comment

Hey Roger, good to have you on board. While this site wasn't what it once was a couple of years ago, the old guys still come in and check to see what's goin on. Right now the predominate listings relate to HO but if you have any questions about anything else just post and I'm sure it will get answered.
        Dave

Comment

Thanks Dave.

Comment

is there a way to see if there are other members in my city or town? would be nice to meet people to race and possibly build stuff with.

Comment

[email protected] Hamilton, [email protected] Caladonia
              They race on every other Wed (alternate tracks). Good guys and lots of fun.

Tim Snyder

Comment

Thanks Tim i will keep them in mind.

Comment

Hi Roger, Although not a 5 minute drive, there are 7/8 routed club tracks in the Toronto area...........all 1/32.

Cheers
                  Chris Walker

Comment

Thanks Chris. You are right its more like an hour and a half or so depending which part of the Toronto area. I'm not sure i can comit to that. But i will keep that in mind also. Thanks again

Comment

Roger, I should have mentioned this in my earlier post,.........there is a club track or two in Brantford, and 1 or 2 in Caledonia......much closer !!

Cheers
                      Chris Walker

Comment

Working...
                      X