Hello from Central NY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Central NY

Hello everyone. I have been looking at this site for about a year and a half now and decided to join. Love the coverage of Nurnberg and the reviews of the products. Been into slots since Feb of 2008. Last time I had a set it was a Tyco figure 8 in my youth. Now I am into SCX and Ninco rally. Still debating which of the two are good for me. I look forward to learning how to tune, maintain and race from this site. Thanks brkn44

another rally guy

Welcome...

another rally fan, cool... lot's of info and tips all over the site... Good luck with the tuning, I started w/ the Ninco rally and also own the NSR clio-great little car... Have a few Avant slot rally cars coming and looking forward to these cars also...

have fun

TRL

Comment

Yeah I love rally cars. I wish there were clubs that would throw the huge rally stages they have in Spain, Italy and South America. I always check out the slot rally montages on youtube. Have any idea how I can get one of those Avant slot Raid trucks here? I think those are really great too. I will keep things posted on my rally set-ups when I get my space cleared in the garage. I am in the works to make it a slot car space. Thanks, brkn44

Comment

Alan at http://www.132slotcar.us/store/ is the dealer/importer for Avant slots in the US now, I think he was trying to get some of these trucks in.

Fred

Comment

Thanks! I really like those MAN raid trucks. Are they to 1/32 scale? It would seem like they might dwarf the regular cars and trucks. I could never tell from the you tube videos if they were.

Comment

Working...
          X