No announcement yet.

I guess I'm new, but don't feel new...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I'm new, but don't feel new...

Just joined a few days ago. I race 1/32, and HO slotcars. You see, I'm not really new.

hi and welcome to my favorite place place to hangout if Alan could serve beer on line and let us talk slots he would be a very rich man hang out check out some tracks in the tracks and scenery and routed tracks . get some pictures of your track on here you can check out my build in my gallery

Comment

Hello, mandoman.

Comment

Originally posted by scrjon View Post
        hi and welcome to my favorite place place to hangout if Alan could serve beer on line and let us talk slots he would be a very rich man hang out check out some tracks in the tracks and scenery and routed tracks . get some pictures of your track on here you can check out my build in my gallery
        That's an incredibly long track. Really nice. You must still be working on it?

Comment

the track is ready I am still working on the sceenery, the track is about 170 feet long and has a 40 foot straight down the back, the record lap time is 9.23 seconds in the blue lane, thanks for looking

Comment

Welcome to the club mandoman Got a little corn around here too
            Looking forward to hearing about your tracks and cars neighbor

Comment

to SCI

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Fries View Post
                to SCI

Fred
                Nice work on that new track, Fred. Looks like a lot of effort went into it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2FER SLOTS View Post
                  Welcome to the club mandoman Got a little corn around here too
                  Looking forward to hearing about your tracks and cars neighbor
                  Yeah, I have no doubt that you've got the corn around there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mandoman View Post
                    Nice work on that new track, Fred. Looks like a lot of effort went into it.
                    Thanks, it was/is alot of effort, but more than worth it, if you're ever down this way look me up.

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Fries View Post
                      Thanks, it was/is alot of effort, but more than worth it, if you're ever down this way look me up.

Fred
                      Be careful, I might take you up on that sometime.

Comment

Hi mandoman,

You've got some nice blond braids, eh! Cool mustache too. Welcome to SCI, although I've seen you around quite a bit lately (51 posts at this time...).

Alan, Wet and NJSLOT1_32 are our "friendly" Mods (well... true most of the time) and run a tight ship here, makin' it a fun Board to visit and chat about slots! Lots of knowledge available too...

Anywhat, welcome to SCI!

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                        X