Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member and New to 1/32 Slots

Hey everyone -

I joined this forum a few months back but never made my new member post (but I've been spending time browsing the forum & reading car reviews). So I wanted to stop by and say "hi" to all of you.

I'm new to 1/32 scale cars. But I'm not new to slots - I used to race Aurora HO scale cars on my home track when I was a kid. Now that I live in North-Metro Atlanta, I race my cars (2 Ninco's and 1 Scalextrix) at Slingshot Speedway (in Discovery Mills). The venue and the scale have changed, but the fun and thrills are still the same.

I'm glad to be a member of this forum and I look forward to learning from all of you as well as making a contribution. See you guys around!

Ray

Hey Ray,
    Welcome to SCI.
    Hope you enjoy this group

Comment

Ray,

Welcome, as I'm sure you've already learned, from browsing, this place is the bomb! Lot's of knowledge!

From what I've read, you've got a great group, at Slingshot, to learn from!

Remember....have fun!

David

Comment

howdy and welcome

Comment

Hi Ray. Always glad to hear about new racers in the area. There are a bunch of us on this forum that live in Atlanta and race at Sling Shot, mostly on Monday nights, starting around 6:00 PM. We just started a new series with box-stock (except magnet) Group C Slot.it cars. Come join the fun. Wander back to the smaller track at the back of the store and ask for Jim - that's me.

Comment

Working...
          X