Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billster49
    started a topic new member

Hi out ther in slot car land , I am well lets say old enough to remember the 60s, I think and was racing all over san diego and LA county for about 10-15 years.during that time .
    I have recently pick up the hobby again and love more than ever,
    I am building a 18x7 ft. Carrera track in my man cave two 12.5 amp power packs one for each lane and 3 16ft straights and 4-15 high bank yea .
    All the 1/24 Carrera cars are 502 powered and set up to realy move, I will be poisting pic of the convertions and my truescale scratch builds.
    I am really in to scratch building and love the form. reguards Billster49

• BigDog
    replied
    Welcome...

And another welcome to SCI, Billster! Lots of nice, knowledgeable people here, most of which are willing to share their slot experiences with us: great place to be if you're into slots!

BTW, I'm also interested in seeing your cars, specially your Truescale bodies: I've got a few that were kindly sent to me by an SCI member and that are presently high on my "next projects" list.

Cheers!
    Last edited by BigDog; 05-12-2010, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JJJ
    replied
    Hey Billster welcome to SCI. I'm a relatively new member too, and can tell ya, its a great place to hang out. Looking forward to seeing your Carrera stuff!

Leave a comment:

• geno
    replied
    Bill to SCI, looking forword to seeing your cars. Geno

Leave a comment:

• mandoman
    replied
    Welcome, blister49. Show us those pics.

Leave a comment:

• speedyspyder
    replied
    Welcome Billster49...I'm old enough to know better,but young enough to do it again...If I don't forget...

Leave a comment:

• Fred Fries
    replied
    Hi there Bill and to SCI

Fred

Leave a comment:

Working...
X