NEW ENGLAND Toy and Collectable show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW ENGLAND Toy and Collectable show

This 1st annual event is happening next Sunday, December 2nd at the Holiday Inn, Taunton, MA. Run by the same crew that has been operating the long standing MassCar/RTS EXPO model car show and swap meet for many years. Exit 9 off I-495, doors @ 9 am. Call Stu @ 603-382-9724 for more information.

There will of course be a mix of toy vendors (isn't that what makes it more FUN!), but I can say there will be 32 feet of table front dedicated to HO slot car racing. Vintage Aurora cars and parts, TYCO cars and accessories, and of course an assortment of new Auto World HO slot cars and accessories. There will be other related items as well, such as decals and body kits for 1/24-25 scale slot cars and models.

"Mr. Aurora" Bob Beers and yours truly will be manning these tables.
    Looking forward to seeing some New England slot car guys at the show! -- Ernie :>)

Thanks for the news! Wish I could be there, eh?

Comment

Yeah, looking forward to a FUN filled inaugural event.
      I also like to get away for the vendor set up for a few minutes when I can to do some shopping of my own! Hope to see some of our northeastern US SCI forum members at the show.
      Please, stop by and so hello. See ya there! -- Ernie :>)

Comment

Seems the heavy rains kept many at home last Sunday.
        Shoppers looking for model/slot cars had a great selection of vendors to choose from.
        I came away with some good deals for myself on AFX Super G+, SRT cars and a nice score on HO slot car parts!
        Next year promises to be better... Ernie :>)

***Yeah, we got wet loading in and out... E

Comment

Working...
        X