• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosler Celebrates 5 Straight Victories

NSR News July

SET05 Mosler

MOSLER FIVE YEARS VICTORIES

Very limited Edition! Only a few hundred pieces. Retail price €99.00, delivery at the end of October

NSR Mosler is the only one car on the market able to win 5 years consecutive National Championship in GT Class. The original NSR Mosler came in 2006 year in April.
    • 2006 year rookie NSR Mosler win Italian Championship GT Class in inline setup configuration drove by Tommaso Melioli.
      Approx 50% of cars are NSR Mosler
    • 2007 year NSR Mosler win again Italian Championship GT Class in anglewinder setup configuration and “EVO” chassis version, drove by Andrea Gasperini, NSR official driver.
      80% of cars are NSR Mosler!
    • 2008 year NSR Mosler win again Italian Championship GT Class in anglewinder setup configuration and “EVO2” chassis version and “EVO” King motor version, drove again by Andrea Gasperini, NSR official driver.
      97% of cars are NSR Mosler!
    • 2009 year NSR Mosler win again Italian Championship GT Class in anglewinder setup configuration drove by young Gabriele Cassandra.
      98% of cars are NSR Mosler!
    • 2010 year NSR Mosler win again Italian Championship GT Class in anglewinder setup configuration and “EVO3” chassis and “EVO2” motor support, drove by Massimiliano La Gioia.
      100% of cars are NSR Mosler!!

We like to reproduce NSR Mosler to celebrate 5 years of consecutive victories!

MOSLER EVO3 ANGLEWINDER

This car is assembled by Daniele Malangone with same race parts used at Italian Championship:
    #1366 EVO3 Chassis medium compound black colour
    #1227 EVO2 Anglewinder motor support extra hard compound
    #3022 New KING EVO2 21K magnetic effect 21400rpm 322gr-cm!
    #4802 Hard steel 3/32” x 55mm axles
    #4803 Autolubricant & No-friction oilites
    #4822 Super racing braids only 2/10mm
    #4824 Extra flexible silicone motor wire 0.25qmm
    #4843 New low friction LONGER pick-up guide
    #5001 Front wheels 16”
    #5201 No-friction front rubber 17 x 8
    #5016 ULTIMATE rear wheels 16” wider
    #5304 EXTREME rear rubber 19.5 x 12
    #6531 Anglewinder extra light red gear 31t
    #7114 Extralight & no-friction pinion 14t
    Last edited by LSIntegra94; 07-24-2010, 10:30 PM.

salvatore ! to you and , obviously , a great car !

jer

now , where`s our daily thread from your company and just what is the next GT offering from you ?
    i have the flat black momo version and it hauls a// !

Comment

Let's get this straight...

100% of cars are NSR Mosler!!

Isn't this like shooting fish in a barrel. I mean, it's great that all the racers had NSR Mosler's and a true testament to the abilities of the car and brand but it is hardly any sort of newsworthy that a Mosler won. Their competition was who again? Oh, that's right... no one.

Comment

True that one can't compare how other mfg. cars did since there were no others...but I'd think the guys in this race tried other cars before deciding to run the Mosler, and decided the others wouldn't give them the best chance for success.

When I'm running in club races or just messin' around, I intentionally try not to run the best car, but I'd think with a championship like this on the line, they'd go with the best.

Comment

Professor Motor,

Are you bringing in any of these??!!

Cheers!
          Paul

Comment

It is like what engine will win the Indy 500... Oh yes they only run Honda engines at Indy (but ironically use a Chevy Pace Car???)

Comment

I don't have the numbers of this year's championship, it could be 100% Moslers. Last year there were 107 competitors: 105 used an NSR Mosler, one a Slot.it McLaren and one an Avant Slot Peugeot 908.

I can understand that NSR is proud of this achievement. The black and gold looks really good so I have sent an email to my favourite store to pre-order one.

Comment

NSR already announced another GT car to compete with the Mosler since it's a class in it's own. So now they've won five times in a row it is time to bring on the next winner!!

Comment

The fact is; teams racing in the Italian Championship can enter whatever car they like as long as it meets the rules. The rules allow any manufacturer's cars to be entered. This is not a one make or manufacturer race. That truly is a testament to NSR. And, it is exactly what NSR has set out to do; win races.

Comment

Go study the rules and it may become apparent why NSR cars win these races consistently. I don't mean to imply anything more than the obvious, that the NSR cars are specifically designed to win under those rules, while others cars by other makers may not be. Other cars may be designed to deliver maximum performance in a certain price bracket, or to provide a versatile platform for competition under other rules. NSR are the only cars that are hand assembled and tweaked in the NSR factory. Some of the things we routinely due to (for example) tune Slot.It cars in the USA may be prohibited under the championship rules discussed here. I haven't looked up these specific rules in a long while, but I do know that the "plastic classic" rules, also dominated by NSR, prohibit any motor pod sanding or edge-refinishing.
                    Last edited by Robert Livingston; 07-25-2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Nobody is stopping other manufacturers from doing the same thing; NSR cars win in other places under other rules too. They just tend to be more capable of winning straight from the box than others. That is NSR's goal and they are pretty good at that.

Comment

Is this the modern version of the "Thingie"?

Comment

Can anyone tell me where to order one to these new Moslers? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tom View Post
                            Can anyone tell me where to order one to these new Moslers? Thanks in advance.
                            Tom, Professor Motor is the importer for NSR, I'd try there

Comment

Thanks, I looked on the website and didn't see them but we will email him and find out more info.
                              Happy trails.

Comment

Working...
                              X