Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTR High Tech Racing Slot Car Sim Racing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HTR High Tech Racing Slot Car Sim Racing

    HTR High Tech Racing Slot Car Sim Racing




    Well, there's a new slot car racing sim on the market for iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad users. Now about a year ago a slot car sim hit the iPhone market and I wasn't too impressed. This time though, well,...is a little bit different. Enter High Tech Racing. Read More







  • #2
    Simulations of hobbies which themselves seek to simulate a 1:1 activity are a bit enigmatic to me.

    Flying R/C aircraft simulators is fun—for a while—but it helps the experience a lot to use controls that are the same as the ones I'd use to fly a real R/C aircraft. Maybe if I could plug a controller into my laptop...?

    I don't have an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Will it work on a Motorola Razr? [laughing]

    Comment


    • #3
      iDoubt-it...

      Cheers, Tony.

      Comment


      • #4
        The apps are made for the minless hords of Jobs fans. The truly independant minds aren't afraid of open source

        Great minds think alike. I have a Rooted Moto Droid running FroYo (Android 2.2) Kangerade stock theme ROM on Chevy's Low Voltage 1.25 khz Kernel

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pinto_Girl View Post
          Simulations of hobbies which themselves seek to simulate a 1:1 activity are a bit enigmatic to me. [laughing]
          Yeah, a simulation of a simulation?

          Comment


          • #6
            Does this thing differentiate between loose or tight front axles on plastic or wood, and between braced and unbraced rear axles on plastic and wood? Sillies and rubber tires? Too much torque and wheel hop? Do you carry around a $120 controller to drive the cars?

            Whee, bells and whistles.

            And the biggest question is of course, does it simulate DIGITAL?
            Last edited by Robert Livingston; 07-29-2010, 01:37 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              nt

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Robert Livingston View Post
                Do you carry around a $120 controller to drive the cars?
                No, but what you are already carrying if you can play this game costs probably twice that

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Robert Livingston View Post
                  Does this thing differentiate between loose or tight front axles on plastic or wood, and between braced and unbraced rear axles on plastic and wood? Sillies and rubber tires? Too much torque and wheel hop? Do you carry around a $120 controller to drive the cars?

                  Whee, bells and whistles.

                  And the biggest question is of course, does it simulate DIGITAL?
                  The cars don't look to be scale =)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Pinto_Girl View Post
                    Will it work on a Motorola Razr? [laughing]
                    And I thought I had the last one still in use

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wrong again.....

                      Originally posted by Fred Fries View Post
                      And I thought I had the last one still in use
                      Sorry Fred, between the three of us there's at least four of them.

                      Thom

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        5 here

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Uh oh, this does not bode well for the HTR app.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It's a rough crowd here.






                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I just downloaded it to my iPod touch today for only $0.99.

                              Fun Game for less than a dollar.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X