Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSR News October

NSR News October

The NSR PORSCHE 997 although it is a completely innovative mechanical project, it benefit the experience we accumulated since the Mosler GT project which has dominated in the GT top class either in National and International competitions since it was born in 2006, and we believe it will start a new era where performances will be pushed even further. Read More

WOW that red one looks mean
    Last edited by 60Ford; 10-25-2010, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I can't wait to get my hands on this car! I appreciate not having to dissasemble a new car out of the box just to get it to run correctly. Thank you to NSR for their dedication, high standards, and setting an example to the other manufactures to produce better products and have better quality control!! ALL of my next new 1/32 slot cars will be NSR!!!

Comment

GT pair

i realize it places me next to expectant fathers , but , i have the veltins porsche and compuware vette on pre-order . two new cars to sort and hopefully rave about .

jer , "northern-lights raceway"!

Comment

Originally posted by ftnzguru View Post
          I can't wait to get my hands on this car! I appreciate not having to dissasemble a new car out of the box just to get it to run correctly.
          I don't recall having to disassemble a Slot.it, Scalextric, or SCX car to get it to run straight from the box.

Scott

Comment

Must get one must get one!!! No make it two one rally one gt mmmmmmmmm gt3 rsr nice.......

Comment

Hmmm, time to check Pattos 911/977 decal inventory. Any price details yet on the car?

Comment

When are they out in the uk??

Comment

Question re the swing arm style guide ... is that rally cars only or a design feature on all the cars?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnySlots View Post
                    Question re the swing arm style guide ... is that rally cars only or a design feature on all the cars?
                    Both Rally and GT RSR will have the same drop arm system. You will be able to lock the drop arm if you choose to.

Live Long & Prosper,

David.

Comment

great minds !?

buy one GT , and then buy the white body`s for MANY liveries ! great thinkin` salvatore !

jer

Comment

How is the rally version made 4mm higher, is it done via the front axle adjustment?

Comment

Anyone heard of pricing yet?

Comment

taller

my thought would be to clear four feet in the front of the cockpit , the front posts , of wich there are two , are 4 mil. longer on the rally car . also , of course , the rally car would be set-up much higher in front to clear all the irregularitys on gravel roads . course i only race em . i`am not a manufacturer .

jer

Comment

Oh man just when I thought I could make due with one more NSR Mosler they go and do this.

Originally posted by JohnnySlots View Post
                              Hmmm, time to check Pattos 911/977 decal inventory. Any price details yet on the car?
                              The article says 69.50 Euros which if the calculator I used is correct comes out to $95. Not bad for a new NSR with all the added features.

Comment

Working...
                              X