Clear All

• Racer News December

Racer News December

Toyota 2000GT #1 - Fuji 24hrs 1967 - S. Hosoya / Y. Otsubo
    Toyota 2000GT #2 - Fuji 24hrs 1967 winner -T. Tsutsumi / F. Hiroshi
    412P Piper Racing - 1000Kms. de Paris / Monthlery 1968- D. Piper
    Read More

Yes!!!!!

Finally some classic Japanese cars. I think this is the first time anyone has made a Toyota 2000 GT as a slot model. Hopefully a Datsun 240Z is not far behind.

Dave

Comment

not much info...

Are these resin or hardbodied? (That isn't a Nissan TM is it? )
      And do they still have Slot.it running gear?
      Scott

Comment

Not the first time for the 2000GT, but I wish I'd skipped buying the ProtoSlot kit and waited for these babies instead! I've never bought a Racer ..... just a little too rich for my blood, but the Silverline, well this price I can manage. From what I've read elsewhere, the difference from the standard Racer and these Silverline models ..... no metal photo-etched parts, and the interior is a basic half tray, not fully detailed. The body is still Resin, and the running gear is Slot-it with an inline layout.

Great move by Racer, this model certainly deserves production.

Comment

yeah the Toyota is on my horizon too, for the same just affordable price justification. Anybody know how accurately sized the car is, ie would it look right running with those 'common plastic slot cars'? (just curious, if i buy it, i race it.)

Comment

Those look really nice, but I'm going to what for the Shelby SCCA versions.

Comment

Working...
            X