Lancia LC2/85 (Prototype)

Lola B09/60 (Prototype)

Alfa Romeo 33/3

Ford GT Sebring 1966

Nissan R390 GT1

McLaren F1GTR LeMans 1998

Jaguar XJR6 (Prototype)

And for you Digital guys

And there's more to be seen in the Slot.it Nurnberg International Toy Fair 2011 Gallery.

Liking the Alfa,Lancia,and Nissan.

Comment

Jaguar No 2 update

The release of the XJR6 Jaguar will allow the green livery of the first three appearences of the Group C Jaguar to be made. Mosport, Brandshatch and Selanger if memory serves me. I really look forward to a jaguar that looks like a traditional Jaguar ought to!

Comment

Micro motor pods?

Any chance Maurizio has these in the works?

Grenman62

Comment

Can't wait to get that McLaren

Comment

That Lola is going to be stunning! That and the Alfa are must-haves for me in 2011.

Comment

i too , would like the older jag . wasn`t fond of the XJR9 i tried . also , the new lancia really is lookin` like a must have ! i like the 84 version i have but the newer nose is a must have ! and so , the MKII is ready ? and shippin` when ? and the new jager 956 ? when ?

jer

Comment

The Lola is a must have for me. But why is it being shown with the "shark fin"? This is a 2011 requirement. We don't even know what the car looks like yet.

Comment

Originally posted by elpic View Post
                  The Lola is a must have for me. But why is it being shown with the "shark fin"? This is a 2011 requirement. We don't even know what the car looks like yet.
                  Maybe just an early mould, unfinished as to details? The car pictured on their site looks like this:

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry LaGesse View Post
                    i too , would like the older jag . wasn`t fond of the XJR9 i tried . also , the new lancia really is lookin` like a must have ! i like the 84 version i have but the newer nose is a must have ! and so , the MKII is ready ? and shippin` when ? and the new jager 956 ? when ?

jer

Regarding the TWR Jaguars I always prefered the '87 car that raced at Le Mans. This car was "sans spatz" as the team felt it would make the pit stops quicker/less complicated after the '86 experience. TWR returned to the spats in 88 because Tony Southgate had found enough extra speed to more than compensate the time lost with the complications that the removal of spats during pit stops for brake pad and wheel changes could cause.

I am hoping the new Lancia will be faster than the old one. In addition to Slotit's technical developments since the first lancia, this later car was built wider by Dallara to create more effective ground effects. This can be seen on the new prototype model as a step on the flanks of the car, where the original is flat sided.

Comment

All cars looked very nice and the people at the stand were too.
                      I would like to say that this is one of the stands one felt most pleasant.
                      The people were enthousiastic about their product and it shows !!!

Comment

Shark Fin

Originally posted by elpic View Post
                        Somebody needs to ferret out Maurizio. If the prototype represents the 1:1 car on the place card, "Lola B09/60 #11 24h Le Mans 2010", what's with the ugly 'shark fin'? Is this for a future car?

(Looking at the photos, the fin does look separate from the body. The car also looks like it's got a FLAT6 motor in the chassis.)

Last edited by PeteAron; 02-09-2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dansula View Post
                          The release of the XJR6 Jaguar will allow the green livery of the first three appearences of the Group C Jaguar to be made. Mosport, Brandshatch and Selanger if memory serves me. I really look forward to a jaguar that looks like a traditional Jaguar ought to!
                          I am afraid the green car had a significantly different body.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteAron View Post
                            Somebody needs to ferret out Maurizio. If the prototype represents the 1:1 car on the place card, "Lola B09/60 #11 24h Le Mans 2010", what's with the ugly 'shark fin'? Is this for a future car?

(Looking at the photos, the fin does look separate from the body. The car also looks like it's got a FLAT6 motor in the chassis.)

Yes we can make it with and without - it is a separate part. We wanted to show we can make the 2011 version as well.
                            The painted cars will have no crown bulge and will come with Flat6 motors, AW.
                            White kits and coloured 'racing' bodies (red, yellow, etc...) will have all the necessary bulges for inline Boxer/V12 motors

Comment

Originally posted by dansula View Post
                              Regarding the TWR Jaguars I always prefered the '87 car that raced at Le Mans. This car was "sans spatz" as the team felt it would make the pit stops quicker/less complicated after the '86 experience. TWR returned to the spats in 88 because Tony Southgate had found enough extra speed to more than compensate the time lost with the complications that the removal of spats during pit stops for brake pad and wheel changes could cause.

I am hoping the new Lancia will be faster than the old one. In addition to Slotit's technical developments since the first lancia, this later car was built wider by Dallara to create more effective ground effects. This can be seen on the new prototype model as a step on the flanks of the car, where the original is flat sided.
                              Hi.
                              Yes I believe the new Lancia will be significantly faster than the old one
                              Most new Gr.C cars will have a offset 0.5 inline motor mount and 16.5mm rear wheels. Customers will find one extra pair of 'small' inserts (for 15.8 mm wheels) under the base - in case you want to use small wheels at the rear. This also applies to the Jaguar XJR6 - new pod, new rear wheels (and BTW new EVO6 chassis, reworked cockpit)

In our testing the performance of 0.0 offset inline + 15.8 rear wheel is equivalent to the 0.5 offset + 16.5 mm wheels.

Regards
                              Maurizio

Comment

Working...
                              X