• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnnySlots
    started a topic Pre-Production Slot.it R18

Pre-Production Slot.it R18

This from slot.it's Facebook page...

Protoype decoration of the Le Mans 2011 Winner CW12, in a prototype artwork box. A few decals added or cleaned up with photo retouching as they were missing from the first sample, but gives you the idea of the final product. Some other decorations are still missing (e.g driver's names, chromed stripes in front of the cockpit)

Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sloti...64361856938723

• greenman62
    replied
    Originally posted by Rleog View Post
    "We expect this car to be sold in mid September, followed by the LM winner 2011 in LM box.
    IMO this is one of the nicest bodyworks that we've ever done and the performance is at least as good as the Lola in our testing. "
    That's great news!

I assume the "mid September" date referred to is for European release... with the car hitting the shelves over here some time in early November? LM version early in 2013?

Greenman62

Leave a comment:

• Rleog
    replied
    When

Maurizio's response to a similar question in another thread:

"We expect this car to be sold in mid September, followed by the LM winner 2011 in LM box.
    IMO this is one of the nicest bodyworks that we've ever done and the performance is at least as good as the Lola in our testing. "

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    Originally posted by fl_slotter View Post
    I have but one question . . . . WHEN?
    Soon I hope!

Leave a comment:

• fl_slotter
    replied
    I have but one question . . . . WHEN?

Leave a comment:

• JohnnySlots
    replied
    I am going to need two of these please Maurizio and Mini Grid. The one I posted here which will likely never see the track, and then the yellow #3 when it comes out which will enjoy much track time!

Leave a comment:

• greenman62
    replied
    I've already got the all black NSR... I definitely will hold a spot for Slotit's version of "Red Sonja" (the #2 Lemans winning car)

I know this is the mock up prototype, Maurizio. Do you have any idea of the time line for when it hits the market here?

Greenman62

Leave a comment:

• svanaken
    replied
    If I only get one R 18 (and I will), this one will be the one on my track. No sense in paying more for the same or less.

Leave a comment:

• ElSecundo
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnySlots View Post
    This from slot.it's Facebook page...

Protoype decoration of the Le Mans 2011 Winner CW12, in a prototype artwork box. A few decals added or cleaned up with photo retouching as they were missing from the first sample, but gives you the idea of the final product. Some other decorations are still missing (e.g driver's names, chromed stripes in front of the cockpit)

Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sloti...64361856938723
    That's just beautiful.

My girlfriend recently got me the Le Mans Miniatures version for my birthday, and it's even prettier, but looks too fragile for the track.
    I'm expecting to get the NSR, but there's no comparison in the looks department. The different 'interpretations' of the same car are fascinating...

Leave a comment:

• Jesla
    replied
    Looks like the NSR is going to be coming my way........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X