Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shelby Cobra "LeMans Coupe"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shelby Cobra "LeMans Coupe"


    Coming from Carrera in both D132 and EVO soon.



    Standard E200, inline configuration.

  • #2
    Great news Dave. I can't wait to get one!

    Comment


    • #3
      That is sweet....

      Does is have a standard Carrera Motor in it?

      cheers
      DM

      Comment


      • #4
        One for me, please! - oh dm, e200 is indeed the motor we're used too.
        Last edited by Manimmal; 09-19-2012, 03:29 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          COBRA COUPE/ Cheetah

          Hi Dave
          Will EVO & DIG be available at the same time to dealers, end this month??

          Also when do you expect arrival of the 132 evo & dig Cheetahs??
          Many Thanks

          Comment


          • #6
            These cars (the Cheeah and Cobra) are scheduled to arrive in about 7-8 weeks. The sets with them will arrive sooner. I'll know more in a few weeks once the containers get a bit closer and we get a more specific arrival time into port in NJ.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DaveKennedy View Post
              These cars (the Cheeah and Cobra) are scheduled to arrive in about 7-8 weeks. The sets with them will arrive sooner. I'll know more in a few weeks once the containers get a bit closer and we get a more specific arrival time into port in NJ.
              Thanks. Based on the pictures now and those arrivals, would I be wrong in thinking we should see pictures from you of the remaining 1/32 and 1/24 2012 cars in a few weeks?

              I've got pre-orders for the Porsche 917K and Audi R18.

              Comment


              • #8
                Looking for the red roadster too
                Charlie

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dferrey View Post
                  Thanks. Based on the pictures now and those arrivals, would I be wrong in thinking we should see pictures from you of the remaining 1/32 and 1/24 2012 cars in a few weeks?

                  I've got pre-orders for the Porsche 917K and Audi R18.
                  I do expect to have samples of the new decorations and molds for the year yes. I don't know when the samples will arrive though. The R18 is due in one of the next containers, there is a photo of it on the Carrera website. Starting in a few weeks we have back to back to back weeks of container arrivals according to my schedule that I'm sent.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DaveKennedy View Post
                    Starting in a few weeks we have back to back to back weeks of container arrivals according to my schedule that I'm sent.
                    Carrera is not shy around the holidays.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm going to be looking for that one.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 63409 View Post
                        I'm going to be looking for that one.
                        It's a great runner. I picked up this one and the roadster too.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X