Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trees for Scenery

Hi All,

I just wanted to pass this along. I found this company on the web. I guess you can't post a link here so just ask your friend google to find timberline scenery. If you order, there is a space for a 40% off coupon. Just type in Spring40. Plus free shipping for orders over $50.

These are artificial trees that you get and put in water. They grow (actually get a little bushier) - then you spray them or dip them in Elmers and H20 (50/50)(adhesive not included). I sprayed them with an adhesive.

You then roll them in the included flocking and presto you have some pretty neat trees.

I goofed and pinched one while it was still tacky and stuck the branches together. I fixed it, but I should have waited a while to eliminate this.

Here are some pictures.

Here is the stuff I used. I sprayed them with the Fixatif after flocking.

I have no affiliation with this company - just a satisfied customer. Best of all, they look great and are fun to do.

Don

I like.
    Thanks, Rich

Comment

Don if you can transport one to Randys tomorrow without destroying it I'd like to take a look at it.
      Dave

Comment

Dave,

Already planned on it. I will bring a bare one and one with the flocking on it.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Don

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Thanks. They are very cool and the cost is great. What height and colour trees did you get?

Comment

Just what is shown in the picture.
              Don

Comment

Working...
              X