Young Drivers V12 Aston

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Drivers V12 Aston

The new Carrera Aston Martin Vantage V12 in both D132 (30666) and EVO (27447) now in stock at Carrera of America.

Looks great. Another one for the "must have" list.

Comment

that looks great, on the to buy-test list. bet it handles better then my vette, just like the real deal

Comment

Picked one up today. Looks better than the photos. Brutal race version of a gorgeous road car!

Only one problem: the "007" tampo has a red or pinkish underlying tone for the white square.
        Last edited by JML; 11-02-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

this is not an issue to me. personally, i see the same reddish tinting behind the numbers on the real #007 young driver AMR aston martin vantage that race at the nurburgring 24 hours race with this livery

to carrera for picking up even the smallest details and including them...now where are those yellow lamps seen on the real deal?

Comment

Carrerea USA still lists it as out of stock, arriving soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rallymaster View Post
              this is not an issue to me. personally, i see the same reddish tinting behind the numbers on the real #007 young driver AMR aston martin vantage that race at the nurburgring 24 hours race with this livery
              ]
              I guess you're right!

Comment

I think the reddish tint behind the numbers is replicating the real car that has glow in the dark numbers that can be seen during the night.

Best regards,
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Modlerbob View Post
                  Carrerea USA still lists it as out of stock, arriving soon.
                  Bob that is NOT Carrera USA you're looking at... Carreraslots is a dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by JML View Post
                    Picked one up today. Looks better than the photos. Brutal race version of a gorgeous road car!
                    Saw it up close at the shop, and it does look better than the pictures -- and the pictures look pretty darn good. Very nice effort by Carrera.

Comment

Working...
                    X