Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless+ for Analog

[YOUTUBE]qgjmTh4IB5k[/YOUTUBE]
    New Wireless+ 2.4ghz controllers for analog Carrera track is now available. Check out the video

Make it so it can be used on any track and you have something. If I had Carrera track I would probably get this. I've had the Scorpius wireless controller set up for analog track for three months now and I love it.

Comment

It would be super easy to hook this up to any analog track, if you really wanted to. You could even do it without voiding the warranty on the product by wiring the rails of this power track to the rails of whatever track you're really wanting to run it on.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFlippant View Post
        It would be super easy to hook this up to any analog track, if you really wanted to. You could even do it without voiding the warranty on the product by wiring the rails of this power track to the rails of whatever track you're really wanting to run it on.
        That's the plan for the 2FER's just waiting a bit to see how everyone gets along with them.
        Surely won't be long until we see expansion sets at least to 4 lane,but a three-some would be fun

Comment

I dont see why anyone would want a cheap 75ohm plunger controller even if it is wireless' useless IMHO. I rather by far to have a trigger type controller. But Kudos to Carrera for trying. Indybob

Comment

Because Bob MOST people buy a set from a company and use the set as it is. If you can sell something that's a plug and play product it's MUCH more likely to be bought/used.
            Nearly no one that buys a set will buy it and replace the controllers with aftermarket controllers, which more than likely will also have to have a different connection piece of track.
            I talk with consumers everyday and most people are most comfortable with a product made by the same manufacturer than something made by an after market company.

Comment

Working...
            X