X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalextric Dodge Challenger and Mercury Cougar

Scalextric Sam Posey Dodge Challenger and Dan Gurney Mercury Cougar

Wow!!!!

I just received the cars today. Merry Christmas to me!!!!

They are awesome!! I will have to post pictures later but I just had to tell someone who cared. I showed my wife.....big mistake! She just shook her head!!

One thing I have never seen on a slot car, not that I'm an expert, valve stems on the rims of the Cougar. How cool!

Comment

Valve stems

Valve stems, WOW whats next, air in the Tires. Talk about details. Robert

Comment

WOOHOO! My local store just got them in so I have a trip to make tomorrow.
        =====

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta say I am really shocked by the lateness in the season that these cars are being delivered to stores. In fact they have yet to arrive in Toronto. That means there will be nothing under my tree on Dec. 25 other than a promissory note.

Comment

Got the Cougar yesterday, the Challenger did not make it to the store. Doesn't matter can't open until Christmas.

Comment

Ordered both from Fantasy/AJK/AKA the pusherman the day. Will be here soon. Hope there both as good as you all say.

Thom

Comment

Congrats Marine-Boy2. I just received mine the other day as well. They are definitely both great looking cars. I even got an extra Challenger to give as a gift to someone I know who is crazy about Challengers, although I don't know if he knows about slot car racing, but he will now.

Comment

Originally posted by ohioroyce View Post
                  I even got an extra Challenger to give as a gift to someone I know who is crazy about Challengers, although I don't know if he knows about slot car racing, but he will now.
                  Wow...Royce, buddy I didn't know you cared about me that much. Let me know a good time I can drive down and pick it up, or were you planning to come up here...
                  Dave

Comment

I'm terribly sorry Dave, but I've been informed the border has been closed so they are not accepting packages or passports. Something about bankruptcy in Detroit or something.

Comment

Trying to get this page to post a photo, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

Originally posted by ohioroyce View Post
                        I even got an extra Challenger to give as a gift to someone I know who is crazy about Challengers, although I don't know if he knows about slot car racing, but he will now.
                        Is it me? I love Challengers Seriously, I think that's a great idea. Maybe you'll convert your buddy into a slot head. We all need to be doing more of that...

Comment

Here is a photo I took a couple of years ago.

Comment

And a few more.

Comment

Besides the valve stems on the Cougar, I notice just in front of the windshield are a couple of black dots which would appear to represent where the windshield wipers would have been connected up on a street car.

Comment

Working...
                              X