NEW Ninco Karts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Ninco Karts!

They're out! they're out! everybody buy one please!!!!!!!! so fun to race!!!!!!

Where, where, where?

Comment

So, set up 4 of them to race IROC style at Doug's!

Bob K.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus74 View Post
        So, set up 4 of them to race IROC style at Doug's!

Bob K.
        Go for it Chris.....and then we can rout a track for your basement and have another track in our race series....I like both ideas.

Comment

They are very cool, but $73.00 full retail.....OUCH!!!! Even at dealer cost they are more expensive than I could buy them at retail the first time they were released.

Comment

Who is selling these?

Comment

73.00???!!! Wow. Forget about who is selling them, Who is going to buy them!?

Comment

cheaper than the old ones go for on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Racerdoug View Post
                  73.00???!!! Wow. Forget about who is selling them, Who is going to buy them!?
                  I would buy them if I could ever get an answer as to who is selling them.

Comment

Pendle slot in the UK, $54.00 US plus shipping shown in the 2013 releases.
                    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by martini917k View Post
                      cheaper than the old ones go for on ebay.
                      Not buying them either....they are fun, but not that fun.

Comment

But, but..........

What if NSR made go karts? How much would THEY cost? How much fun would they be. Huh?
                        Is it all about the money? Or the fun?

Rumor has it Slot.it is going to make London Double Decker buses next. Now THAT should be be FUN.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhelmet View Post
                          What if NSR made go karts? How much would THEY cost? How much fun would they be. Huh?
                          Is it all about the money? Or the fun?

Rumor has it Slot.it is going to make London Double Decker buses next. Now THAT should be be FUN.

Bet they would be the best running go karts on the market. But for anyone that doesn't have a Ninco go kart yet or has never raced them,they are basicly an H.O. slot car motor in a plastic chassis. They are really fun to race but if they are worth 73.00 then I fear the Ninco classics will soon be 200.00+ (This is a perfect example of what Ninco has done to themselves in the US market)

Comment

MRC has them listed. Not sure who else.

Comment

Classics aren't selling for $200; the "collector" market is crashing. VMG Lotus 72's used to go around $175, now they're not selling @ $150. FLY Classics? can't get original list for most of them.
                              The Ninco Karts are worth it if a group has them. I have 4-5 now & the 2 new ones are pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X