X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Bull game download

http://www.redbull.com/en/games/stor...-ready-to-race
    Check out the new Red Bull game video

Very cool... Just missing the parts flying off when the cars flip... Just kidding. Awesome advertising idea.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the link downloading now, looks cool.

Comment

Just played the game. This is by far the best slot racer on ipad. Lots of fun great controller button, lane changers are great, nice visuals going to play this for some time. Thanks again

Comment

I've played this a little bit, and it bothers me. Races CANNOT be won until/unless you upgrade your vehicle several times. No matter what, the lead car will ZOOM away, and even lap you, and you have no chance of catching up based on your driving skill. IMHO, it's worse than bad rubber band AI.

Other than that bothersome "feature", it's a fantastic slot type racing game. The graphics are excellent and the game play is simple and works well. There appear to be a lot of races and plenty of cars to unlock. But it looks like it will take quite a lot of racing just to upgrade the go-kart enough to actually win a race, let alone unlock other cars.

Comment

Dave & Greg; the site, is very KOOL!, however; (?) what is Android (??).. LOL.!! i'm so far behind, on technology!!.. (hehehhe!) .. i thought i was doing good; buying the Scalextric Sport Digital World Race.!! Unfortunately, it never progressed, [past U.K./Europe].! OK, so, i'm almost 65 y.o.!! no excuses, on my part; it's just the rest of the World, that got 'too-complicated/expensive'!! -T.L.

Comment

Very cool "digital" slot car racing game for my tablet. I think it's the first video game that really showcases the digital aspect of the slot car hobby and it does look gorgeous.

In reference to Mr Flippant, I think that particular level where the other car zooms ahead is some kind of odd qualifying level (every return to the finish line resets both cars to the same position). On the other levels with four cars racing, it plays quite normal.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X