Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRM 24 Hours of Tacoma Entry form now up.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRM 24 Hours of Tacoma Entry form now up.

News from the ScaleRacing Center!!!

The BRM 24 hours of Tacoma is scheduled for Nov 12-16th.
    We will have a full announcement next week.
    But I can confirm the entry fee is $250.00 per Team and this includes a BRM McLaren car for the race.
    Cars will be prepared by BRM including light kits.
    Each Team will receive their car on the Thursday Nov 13th complete with a spares kit.
    Practice Thursday.
    Qualifying Friday.
    Race Saturday 10.00 AM - Sunday 10 AM.

To enter click here: http://www.132slotcar.us/store/produ...oducts_id=7682

Extra BRM McLarens will be available in an entry package for all drivers on the Teams who wish to get a car. Only drivers have access to this special entry offer.

More news soon.

Come to the BRM 24 hours of Tacoma and BRM Show!!!!
    Last edited by Scaleracing; 10-04-2014, 08:59 AM.
    Alan Smith
    SCI Owner.
    www.scaleracing.com
    www.slotcarillustrated.com
    www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

I would like to take part but need a team to join.

Comment

How many teams? 8 (using just the 8 laner), or 14 (using both 8 and 6 lane tracks)?

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis David View Post
        I would like to take part but need a team to join.
        Dennis (and any other interested individuals),

Solo racers will be accommodated, details are TBD.

Chris

Comment

The Brumos Porsche will be there!

Comment

The Brumos Porsche will be there!

Great news John, at least we won't have to beat you on the track..........

and this includes a BRM McLaren car for the race.

......the Porsche may be disqualified

Should be at least 1 team from the Island maybe 2 or at least a second Canadian Team. Paul? Daniel? Alwyn? Chris? and all those other Lower Mainland racers that life just up the I5 from Seattle

Comment

What other races/events will be going on for the week besides the BRM 24?
              Team Atlanta is trying to gather up enough racers to field a team.
              I would love to see Alan's new facility and drink a pint with the ole lad.

George

Comment

Hope to trot down the I5 with a vancouver crew.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as Dennis...I'm itching to show up, but need a team to join.

Comment

I won't be able to make it. But I will be in Seattle from the 23rd of September until the 28th of October.

Comment

Well, that's plenty of time to come down and race at some point. Maybe you could get a bunch of local racing in... ScaleRacing Center, Pacific Slot Car Raceways, DRAWW, EMSA, even PSSRA.

Comment

Originally posted by slotbutton View Post
                        Great news John, at least we won't have to beat you on the track..........

......the Porsche may be disqualified

Should be at least 1 team from the Island maybe 2 or at least a second Canadian Team. Paul? Daniel? Alwyn? Chris? and all those other Lower Mainland racers that life just up the I5 from Seattle
                        I guess you haven't seen the skunkwork Brumos McLaren?

Comment

Nope I haven't. I'm guessing right now neither have you

Comment

Dennis, Stumbley if you need a team to race on there is more than fair chance we will have need for more drivers. I'm more than happy to field a second team if you'll commit to be there

Comment

Originally posted by MrFlippant View Post
                              Well, that's plenty of time to come down and race at some point. Maybe you could get a bunch of local racing in... ScaleRacing Center, Pacific Slot Car Raceways, DRAWW, EMSA, even PSSRA.
                              Definitely up for meeting you guys and racing. I've got an NSR 917 that complies with PSSRA regs and a PM 2110 controller that I can bring on the plane with me. What will EMSA be racing?

Sorry for highjacking your thread Alan. Now back to our regularly scheduled posting...

Comment

Working...
                              X