STE - 3D printed Wood Track Connector and Leveling plate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STE - 3D printed Wood Track Connector and Leveling plate

While working on our test track I came across the need for a way to connect and support track pieces off the table or floor. As a result we designed and produced the following piece.

The images show a pre-production piece for our track to mate two CNC track panels with a specifit bolting pattern, however the we have added additional features to allow more attachment options for anyone to use.

These pieces are made in ABS, available in either Red, Blue or gray. These will be on the site early next week as kits. And as reminder we are also producing 3d printed flippers !!

Last edited by Profoxcg; 11-01-2014, 07:09 PM.

Installed pieces

This image shows how the interface attaches two pieces of track or track panels. (looks a bit off center since I took a quick picture to show how the system works.)

Track Connector and leveling feet.

Kit includes two interface plates, leveling feet and hardware.
    User will need to drill track panel and insert provided bolt.

This makes a great permanent connection as well provides a reusable mechanical connections non-permanent tracks and allows for "rug racing" with routed track. Works well for analog and works great for digital since you need clearance for electronics below.

Will post pictures of my personal "modular" track in days to come.

Comment

Working...
    X