New Beetles arriving soon.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Beetles arriving soon.

Just got samples of both Beetles today. The blue car is coming VERY soon in analog with both the cars coming in Digital within the next 2 weeks I believe.

whoop!

Comment

Cool always liked the bugs!

any side shots?

thanks

Comment

Is this better?
        Dave

Comment

Hey Dave , is that a K3 or 4 ?

Comment

Originally posted by dw5555 View Post
            Is this better?
            Dave
            Wow thanks.
            they are weird looking almost looks like the rear of the fly Capri out back.

Comment

I had posted these pix of the prototype previously a few weeks ago.

Comment

Does anyone know if Racer Sideways might also be doing this car? I thought I saw something about that a few months ago.

Comment

Group 5 bug? Beep beep!!

Comment

I have been into 1:1 VWs for as long as I can remember. That style of body kit is very popular in Germany and some other Euro countries, not so much in the states. Interesting Beep Beep

Comment

Racer have not announced it. They do announcements at the same time everyone else does usually... Toyfair Germany at the end of January.

Comment

Gotta say that Carrera has a winner here.

I got three of them (2 blues, one red) and we are planning on racing them with only one mag left in. I took one blue car and disassembled it (caveman material, simple) stripped the paint (3 hrs in 91% alky) and planning on making it "my own". Once I trued up the rears (staying stock for now), it was going really well at 12.5 volts and was still fairly stable at 14.5 volts. I plan on swapping the red body to analog chassis and the original blue to the digital chassis (for the lights).

Everyone in the club really likes these. Good job Carrera!!
                        Buster

Comment

I got mine Wednesday, and it is great looking and runs well!

It is a tough choice between digital Carrera and Sideways DC.

Bill

Comment

Dave ,I know that the digital has the lights ,my question is in an ad for this car in digital they said just flip the switch underneath to make it analog . I thought on these newer cars you needed to switch the internal board to make it analog ?
                            Charlie

Comment

The ad is correct. There is a small switch underneath the car. Just flip the switch for analog, push the trigger on the controller 3 times and your in analog mode. Switch it back and it reverts to digital. Very nice for the guys who want lights with their analog.

Dave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ualYHm3kOQ0
                              Last edited by dw5555; 11-22-2014, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X