No announcement yet.

2014 Area 51 24 Hour Endurance Race!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The short answer is - it's paint... With a light blue clear coat.... Then tamiya Orange..... I can't give all my secrets away though

I was a bit rushed getting it finished so not many pictures.... I will get some and post.... It took a fair bit of abuse and it hasn't chipped.... The tail fins were broken at some point during the race (that I repaired today) but I have a sister car with no lights and more detail that we never used - #1 of course...

Now the problem is - how do I top it next year.....

Comment

I will send you some Quick Slicks and Clover Leaf Racing decals they always help. It was great getting to know you and the rest of your team, hope to see you guys again at one of our events.
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Changing Gearz View Post

Now the problem is - how do I top it next year.....
        That is the fun part.....What can we do to make it better....

The Quick Slick and Cloverleaf decals are a start for sure....

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar Racing View Post
          That is the fun part.....What can we do to make it better....
          I have already ripped my car apart, diagnosed the failures, made repairs, and made some tuning changes. On my test track I already picked up 3/10s. I'm ready for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeio View Post
            I have already ripped my car apart, diagnosed the failures, made repairs, and made some tuning changes. On my test track I already picked up 3/10s. I'm ready for next year.
            Lol....I'd be willing to bet that every other team has done the same.

Bob G

Comment

Working...
            X