No announcement yet.

Live Streaming Links for BRM 24Hrs of Tacoma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old # 9 as she crossed the finish line . Notice it still has a side mirror .

Thanks to Tim , Roger and Blair for such clean and consistent racing , you were
    all awesome .

Thanks to Alan , the BRM gang and all who made this such a successful event .

Pat

Comment

Wow! Great job, guys!
      It's probably a good thing I didn't join in. ;-)

Comment

Congrats!

Well done EMSA!
        Missed seeing you guys but I won my own battle up here!

Comment

Thanks to Alan and everyone who made this such a fun experience. The last time I ran a 24 hour slot car race was in the '60s, when my parents dropped me off at the raceway and picked me up the next day! Interestingly enough, one of our team members (Left Coast Racers) is someone I often raced against back then when we were teenagers, over 45 years ago. Who says you can't go back again? It was great being surrounded by so many slot car enthusiasts and assorted nuts. The whole experience was a blast! If any of you who participated come to So Cal get in touch. we have both commercial and home-track racing. We'll get you hooked up!
          Eddie Shorer
          Left Coast Racers
          Team Boola
          www.shorer.com/ed/King_Mini_Boola_Raceway.html
          www.farroutslotcars.com

Comment

Has this streaming video been posted to YouTube?

I found 24 hours of Tacoma 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by MT Tam I am View Post
              Has this streaming video been posted to YouTube?

I found 24 hours of Tacoma 2012.
              Only the last 4 hours are available on YouTube.The stream surpassed YouTube's maximum file size so it was automatically shortened.

Ary.

Comment

Saw a post on the other thread that Mr. Smith made summary remarks after the race concluded. Those of us 'watching at home' missed this since the feed was cut off. Are his comments available on Youtube?

Comment

Working...
                X