Carrera DTMs... all 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera DTMs... all 9

A photo of all 9 Carrera DTMs that will soon (or have already been) available in North America. I've gotten the last 2 i'm able to get from the original 6 coming now to the warehouse arriving before the end of the year.

Glad to see the euro releases come over. I think a new Audi is in my future. These cars are great, even with the stock tires.

Comment

Very nice, thanks Dave. I'm sure some of those looking at the Carrera Scramble should be interested in this news.

Comment

Ahh, that's great! I'll wait and get them from a retailer that sponsors here

Comment

Hi Dave,
          Yes these are great cars. We ran mine (I have 6) as an IROC at my house and they are fun to drive. I've been comparing times of stock, PG and NSR tires and suprisingly the stock tires glued, trued and clean run the second fastest. This is with no magnet. Keep them coming for next year as well. They look great but the Audi's could use some better liveries. Not a fan of the playboy one especially with the cost. ~Ron

Comment

Well it's unlikely you will see the Playboy car anywhere for very long. It's the limited edition car and it's sold out already. Every piece is gone and i expect it will rapidly sell out at dealers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveKennedy View Post
              Well it's unlikely you will see the Playboy car anywhere for very long. It's the limited edition car and it's sold out already. Every piece is gone and i expect it will rapidly sell out at dealers as well.
              It did last Friday at Mark Twain Hobbies in St. Charles, Mo.

Comment

Dave your correct about the playboy audi. I did end up getting one but will run it. I had 9 but one is the white BMW. Looking forward to 2015 to see what other liveries Carrera produces. ~Ron

Comment

Dave,

Did you happen to get an allotment of the chrome AMG Mercedes?

Bob G

(Just found your post in the manufacturer's section. Have my answer.)
                  Last edited by Rleog; 12-03-2014, 05:16 PM. Reason: Found the answer

Comment

Yes all but the white BMW will be here.. yes the chrome car will be here. I posted this photo to show all the cars that have been/will be here.

Comment

Working...
                    X