All new super tires web site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All new super tires web site

Check it out it's much better now than the old site was.

www.supertires.com

Won't load...tried twice, timed out. I'll try again later.

Comment

Loads fine from Chrome, not so much from IE

Comment

Drop down menus have uneven spacing between each line of text when viewing in Safari.

Comment

it appears there are no longer any 1/32 scale products ? at least according to the drop down menu.

Comment

Looks like only 1400 series 1/32 tires.

Steve

Comment

Guy's did you hover over super tire products?
              everything is listed down in the link menus'

Also do the same for the specs page for further info

thanks for the input everyone.

We are going to update the super tires products page and move some stuff in there to make it better.

PPR
              Last edited by PPRSLOTS; 12-24-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by steeveew View Post
                Looks like only 1400 series 1/32 tires.

Steve

Hi Steve,

You have to go in under "spec". Check the drop down menu and go to 1/32 and /124, There you'll find all of the old tires listed according to the car manufacturer. Apparently they thought it was easier to shop by manufacturer brand, so they broke up the old list into multiple manufacturer segments.

Allan

Comment

I had no problems using IE. If you were to go to the old site it might appear to be working because much of it would still be stored in your cache. Refreshing the page would get you the link to the vew site. If you go to Specs you can pick 1/32nd and 1/24th Tire Specs where the tires are listed under the brand of car or wheel that they are made to fit. That is easier to use than a list that has a tire size followed by all of the cars and wheels that it fits.

Comment

Thanks for the input guy's.

we are going to move some stuff around under the products section to make things work better for the site users.

Comment

supertires

The drop down menus work great. It was nice to be able to go to a manufacturer and find the tire for the particular car without having to worry about actual size of the rim and the wheel. It is a nice, simple, clean site; something many sites lack these days

Only problem I noticed was that in the dropdown menus there is a "click here" for a list of authorized dealers and distributors. It is a gray box with bright blue lettering. It doesn't work in any of the dropdown menus I was in for 1/32 cars.

If I'm reading it correctly this is the manufacturers site and the tires cannot be purchased there; so, who does sell super tires?

Ventura Alfa

Comment

Thanks for your input this is being looked at and fixed to be more user friendly.
                        PPR

Originally posted by VenturaAlfa View Post
                        The drop down menus work great. It was nice to be able to go to a manufacturer and find the tire for the particular car without having to worry about actual size of the rim and the wheel. It is a nice, simple, clean site; something many sites lack these days

Only problem I noticed was that in the dropdown menus there is a "click here" for a list of authorized dealers and distributors. It is a gray box with bright blue lettering. It doesn't work in any of the dropdown menus I was in for 1/32 cars.

If I'm reading it correctly this is the manufacturers site and the tires cannot be purchased there; so, who does sell super tires?

Ventura Alfa

Comment

Originally posted by Audi1 View Post
                          Hi Steve,

You have to go in under "spec". Check the drop down menu and go to 1/32 and /124, There you'll find all of the old tires listed according to the car manufacturer. Apparently they thought it was easier to shop by manufacturer brand, so they broke up the old list into multiple manufacturer segments.

Allan
                          Thanks Allan

Steve

Comment

Nothing works for me. Can't view site... just sits there "loading data". Tried four times. Went to old site and hit restore, did not work.

Stephen

Comment

Looks like your web guy fixed everything. The site works fine from my iPad using Safari, Chrome and even Puffin!

Comment

Working...
                              X