• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot.it Shootout - live

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mrflippant

Darren ,

It was a fun night running the Slot-It Challenge Cars . Alan qualified them
    and the EMSA gang ran em . 24 car's most set up very different , ran quite
    different and yet the totals we're fairly close . I think only 7 laps between
    the top 17 or so . The biggest mover was the the # 30 Momo car Jumping
    from the 3rd group in qualifying to 3rd over all .

1st # 2 Lancia ; Side Winder

2nd # 40 962 ; Inline

3rd # 30 962 ; Angle Winder

Racers , Vic , Roger , Blair , Greg , Russ and Myself

Results may very but I think I have the top 3 right

Pat
    Last edited by cartnick; 12-31-2014, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cartnick View Post
      Darren ,

It was a fun night running the Slot-It Challenge Cars . Alan qualified them
      and the EMSA gang ran em . 24 car's most set up very different and yet the
      totals we're fairly close . I think only 7 laps between the top 17 or so . The
      biggest mover was the the # 30 Momo car Jumping from the 3rd group in
      qualifying to 3rd over all .

1st # 2 Lancia ; Side Winder

2nd # 40 962 ; Inline

3rd # 30 962 ; Angle Winder

Racers , Vic , Roger , Blair , Greg , Russ and Myself

Results may very but I think I have the top 3 right

Pat
      What?..#30 thats my car, no way.....I need all your guys addy.....BEER headed your way

Comment

"Slot-It Challenge Cars"

Morning Guys........

Now that was great to follow...thanks Greg (MrFlippant) for making the streaming possible and mostly a HUGE thank you to Alan for putting this great series on...thanks !

Not to be forgotting is the crew that ran the cars and the folks who helped them, looked to me there was 10 or more taking part in one way or another....thanks!! and to you !

It was not at all surprising to see Paul's car finish first overal, I'm shocked that it was it's only first (so far and second podium) this season....great car IMO, I just wish I wasn't so far away as I would've loved to have taken part in it...

And to see a GRP C car #40 in 2nd well that is great and shows it can be done.. good job "torquemutant" and from 7th overal in the series, nice !! and "Supertuner's" first podium also nice, good job !

I want to wish everyone here a VERY SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Dick

Comment

Super2nr ,
          You sound pretty surprised , I'm not really sure what it was , your car had decent acceleration
          good top end , smooth consistent brakes and good grip . I can't remember your gear ratio but
          maybe the length of the track had something to do with it . Your car was most definitely the
          right set up for ScaleRacings 6 laner . It will be interesting to see what it does on the 8 lane
          track .There we're a couple cars in the race that had a awfully tall setup and suffered in the
          brake department because of it .They have to be a handful on the shorter tracks .

On the other hand your car was very forgiving and a pleasure to race .

Pat
          Last edited by cartnick; 01-01-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Spell check... acceleration
            Last edited by AJK; 01-01-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Wikipedia: A curse (also called a jinx, hex or execration) is any expressed wish that some form of adversity or misfortune will befall or attach to some other entity

Comment

Tony it's always comforting to know that you and John are lurking in the
                dark corners of SCI waiting to pounce on any mistake I might make in a
                post but it's also great to know your reading them . Thanks again , I'm
                really starting to feel all warm and fuzzy inside . Happy New Year !

Pat
                Last edited by cartnick; 01-01-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X