Slot Car Show Valley Forge PA Convention / Swap Meet Oaks Expo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot Car Show Valley Forge PA Convention / Swap Meet Oaks Expo

Thousands of slot cars and parts along with other hobby related items for sale and trade!

Saturday January 10 2015
    The Philadelphia Expo Center
    100 Station Road
    Oaks Pa 19456

Show starts at 10:00 am with Early Bird Entry and Dealer set up at 8:00 am. Show ends at 4:00 pm.
    Come and Check us out!!!

I will be there.

Comment

I went to King of Prussia / Valley Forge once, about 15 years ago for work related stuff.
      Nice area.

Mike

Comment

There has been a lack of 1/32 cars/supplies at local slot car shows recently, it has been mostly HO. We also have HO stuff too though, so I am sure my son and I will find something to buy at this show too.

Comment

Can't attend this time (I'm racing in a 1/24 Modified Tour event here on Long Island), but great news! Clicked on the flyer thumbnail, and it's still too small to read. Any help?
          I used to participate in the old East Coast Hobby Expo events in that area. Those were fun weekends!
          Good luck with the show... Ernie

Comment

I could not enlarge the flyer either.

Comment

Here it is enlarged:

Last edited by NJSLOT1_32; 01-09-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

I was fortunate enough to win the Long Island Asphalt Modified Tour race (1/24 scale) that I participated in, which prevented me from attending the event. So, show attendees and my fellow vendors... how much FUN did I miss? Let's hear all about the show. Thanks in advance. -- Ernie :>)

Comment

Trust me, you didn't miss anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X