917s have arrived!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 917s have arrived!

BTW they're both HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The yellow car is coming in BOTH Evo and D132, the purple car is only in D132.

I have the D124 version of the purple car. Gorgeous. Brilliant. And now tempted again with 1:32. Will there be more? I'm not fond of yellow.

Comment

Of course there will be more

Comment

Where is the purple car in D132? No one State side has it?

Comment

This car is great!

Comment

Originally posted by sascws90 View Post
            Where is the purple car in D132? No one State side has it?
            Yes sorry that was my mistake the purple car will be arriving within the next 2 weeks on the next container.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveKennedy View Post
              Yes sorry that was my mistake the purple car will be arriving within the next 2 weeks on the next container.
              Thanks Dave! Mine will be here Monday.

Comment

Both of mine arrived Saturday (thanks Bruce!) and very nice they look too!

I also received the 3rd Beetle - which is really rather nice. My wife wants that color for nail polish!

Mark

Comment

So... I purchased the new C7r Corvette & the new Lamborghini, a couple of accessories and hobby budget was done, 917 didn't make the cut... Then I popped Steve Mcqueen, Le Mans in the DVD player last night, been a long time... I had to get a 917...

Comment

And you blame this on your DVD player? For your budget sake you may want to skip watching Gran Prix for a bit. Cartrix will be waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by kidvoltage View Post
                      And you blame this on your DVD player? For your budget sake you may want to skip watching Gran Prix for a bit. Cartrix will be waiting.
                      well... I can't blame myself now can I? Grand Prix was purchased on the same order along with Senna and 1 the movie.... stupid DVD player.
                      Last edited by DRW-FJ40; 11-16-2015, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRW-FJ40 View Post
                        So... I purchased the new C7r Corvette & the new Lamborghini, a couple of accessories and hobby budget was done, 917 didn't make the cut... Then I popped Steve Mcqueen, Le Mans in the DVD player last night, been a long time... I had to get a 917...
                        You won't be sorry. The 1/32 Carrera 917's are sweet. Smooth as silk.....and quick. I didn't do a thing to it except pull the mag and put it down on my Carrera track and pull the trigger......love it!

Comment

I got to try them at the Carrera Challenge Tour and I'm hooked. They are majestic.

Comment

My son won both his heat races by an average of 8 seconds (Ave lap12.5 seconds) with his 917 yesterday. Currently his 917 is the only one in his class. The only car that may be faster would be a 1/32 Carrera GT-40 ......hint hint Dave Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Brumos RSR View Post
                              The only car that may be faster would be a 1/32 Carrera GT-40 ......hint hint Dave Kennedy

No no and No...
                              I asked years ago and the answer was NO. I ended up chipping a scaley gt40.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X