Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C7.R 1/24 pix

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C7.R 1/24 pix

    I received this sample of the production version of the Corvette C7.R last weekend. I was struck by the lights, especially the fog lights and the projector lenses on the car. The car will arrive we expect by the end of the month here in North America.



  • #2
    The fog lights are really cool.When I got a couple 512's I was unaware of the fog lights until I put one on the track. A very nice feature that I really like Glad to see them on another car.
    Hopefully we will see them on some more future releases.
    Dave [dw5555] put some on a Gran Sport Corvette and they really add something to it,especially since the headlights are closed on that car.
    As always your photos make this car look even better.
    Do you have any info on the livery of the second C7.R yet ?
    Thanks,
    Randy

    Comment


    • #3
      oh yeah, that looks sweet!! Looks like I have 3 weeks to make tires. lol


      Thanks for posting.


      Bruce

      Comment


      • #4
        What a beaut! I just ordered the D132 C7.R. Do these have working fog lights too? I can see I'm going to have to get the 1/24 also.

        Think I answered my own question here. Guess the answer is no.
        Last edited by OldStrombeckerGuy; 11-04-2015, 11:29 PM. Reason: Found answer to question

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by OldStrombeckerGuy View Post
          ...Think I answered my own question here. Guess the answer is no.
          Not so fast...grasshopper


          Not sure if that pic displays the front lights accurately or not. My buddy has one so I'll see for myself this weekend.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by carlosinseattle View Post
            Not so fast...grasshopper


            Not sure if that pic displays the front lights accurately or not. My buddy has one so I'll see for myself this weekend.
            Ahhh...I thank you honorable Anjin-san!

            Comment


            • #7
              I received word this car (1.24th) should be in stock today at my favorite retailer.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by meledward23 View Post
                I received word his car (1.24th) should be in stock today at my favorite retailer.
                A 1:32 version just showed up at my dor today. Haven't even been able to open the box yet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OldStrombeckerGuy View Post
                  What a beaut! I just ordered the D132 C7.R. Do these have working fog lights too? I can see I'm going to have to get the 1/24 also.

                  Think I answered my own question here. Guess the answer is no.
                  Mine seem to work. I haven't opened it up yet to find out if there are actual leds, but the fog lights do light up on my 1:32 version.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by oneredz View Post
                    Mine seem to work. I haven't opened it up yet to find out if there are actual leds, but the fog lights do light up on my 1:32 version.
                    Haven't had a chance to "light mine up" yet.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I had one backordered it is being shipped next week, can't wait to see it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I just watched the 12 Hours At Sebring and watched one of these babies running around the track. Neato!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It is a pretty car.

                          This car needs more truing than anything I have gotten before. I can actually see this thing bounce down the straights.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Maybe the tires were not seated properly. You might take them off and put them back on again with a little soapy water on the wheels. If you do decide to true the tires it might be a good idea to glue them to the wheels.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Agree with Rich, it might be just a tire not seated properly on the wheel..

                              Dave

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X