Ninco Nurnberg 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninco Nurnberg 2007

Highlights from Ninco's showing at the Toy Fair.

Click here to see more images in the Ninco Gallery. Keep in mind that this is only the beginning of our coverage. There are many more pics to come.

Schlesser Buggy
    I've liked this car/truck for a long time and even though I don't own any offroad slot trucks. I can say this, it's about time that someone has made this one! It just might well be my first in the Raid series. Thanks Ninco!

Porsche 997GT3RS
    Another must have for me. Looks very good for a pre-production so far. Very HOT!!!

Renault Megane
    Looks like three more ar in the works, including a green ProRace version.

The beginings of a
    Hummer H2

The next Club car and a brand new model
    Ascari GT

More Ascari liveries, new Moslers and much more in the gallery!

Meganes

Ninco needs to make these alittle easier to get. I've tried to get some of these cars,and there doesn't seem to be any available? Except for e-bay,does anyone know where these are available in U.S. ?

Comment

Availability of Ninco Meganes

Doug:

I know Alan has some in stock......give him a call after he gets back from Germany (and recovers from jet lag of course).

Two of SCI's sponsors have Meganes: Fantasy World Hobbies has the "Koni" livery, and Jim at Hotslots has 3:

http://www.hotslots132.com/index.php...sort=2a&page=3

I'm sure Electric Dreams has some too.

Personally, I'm going to wait for that new ORANGE one.......too cool.

Comment

Do they state if the Porsche 997 and that Ascari are Anglewinders? I would presume so as that has been Ninco's preferred if it will under the car.

Comment

Meganes

Originally posted by Blair M View Post
          Doug:

I know Alan has some in stock......give him a call after he gets back from Germany (and recovers from jet lag of course).

Two of SCI's sponsors have Meganes: Fantasy World Hobbies has the "Koni" livery, and Jim at Hotslots has 3:

http://www.hotslots132.com/index.php...sort=2a&page=3

I'm sure Electric Dreams has some too.

Personally, I'm going to wait for that new ORANGE one.......too cool.
          Blair,thanks for the info on hot slots!

Comment

I will be ordering the new Ninco cars as soon as they are available.

Comment

buggy

Nice to see new offerings in the Raid catagory. Some of us do like to pretend we are Dakar raiders.

Comment

The Schlesser Buggy is a good call. He's been competing for the lead on more than a few Dakars. I don't get the H2 decision unless they are doing a CSI:Ninco version. Not sure what Who song to use for theme music...

With the Touareg, Pajero, X5 and now the Schlesser Buggy Ninco has pretty much covered the Dakar front runners. Maybe if Robby Gordon catches a break next year they might do his H3 prototype. I would love to see a Bowler Wildcat - I suspect that will only happen when Carlos Sainz drives one...

Comment

forget the hummer when is the duel crossover coming out
                  this will get me into digital

Comment

The body looks awsome on the GT3RS. With the right wheels and tires filling up the wheel wells this car will look incredible. I'll take mine in orange. Anyone know when these will be available?
                    Rich

Comment

Working...
                    X