Fly Nurnberg 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly Nurnberg 2007

Finally someone is going to make a 935K again!

FLY March

Hello Everyone –

Wow! Between FLY's March and Scalextric's McLaren/Ferrari box set – classic open cars seems to be the trend. How many versions (livery) of this car can FLY make?

Mike

Comment

Probably the biggest news from Fly is their first open wheel car, the March 761. It will feature the high detail that has come to be expected of Fly. Plus steering front axle and suspension. Will there be a running mate? I can't say right now. Consider that to be a teaser.

Click here to see more images in the Fly Gallery. There are tons of them!!!!

March 761

Another very exciting item is the first in a new series.

Speed Merchants Film Car

Comment

All great news. I love the 935K. The wing looks a bit small though. I wonder if the will make the standard 935? As for the F-1 i can't wait. But what is Basculation?

Comment

A Basculation is when a bunch of the shepherds - the ones from the Basque region - get together on a Friday night for a car design session.

Their Basculatory powers are evident in that photo.

Comment

Nice one Paul!

Comment

Originally posted by Wet Coast Racer View Post
              A Basculation is when a bunch of the shepherds - the ones from the Basque region - get together on a Friday night for a car design session.

Their Basculatory powers are evident in that photo.
              This is not normally visible to the casual absorver.

Comment

Well, axectly!

Comment

Not to doubt Paul's knowledge of Spanish, but it appears to mean the front suspension assembly pivots a small amount, as well as steers?

Comment

Those March 761's look FANTASTIC !!!

About time for these from fly, and please please produce more in the same era to race against !

Comment

The size of the wing might just be the perspective of the photo. Plus there are so many variants. And of course, it might just be too small.

I hope that Fly makes more F1 cars as well. I'm that they will. I don't remember them ever entering a genre and making a single car. Just look at how many racing trucks there are.

Comment

Looks good to me.

I believe the wing's width was limited by the regulations of the day. Nice one, Fly!

Comment

I don't suppose there's much chance of Fly doing the Apple livery sadly - it's a big thing down here in Oz as Allan Moffat is one of our best known drivers, and as desirable as the Racer is, well......

Cheers, Tony (looks for winning lottery ticket...)

Comment

935 wing. Gp5 in general. No higher than the roof. No wider than the greenhouse. I thought the wing on the Racer model was small....then went and looked at some pictures. anyways.

Comment

On the Porsche 935.......Please be the Jagermeister livery, please be the Jagermeister livery!!

Comment

Working...
                              X