Sloter Nurnberg 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sloter Nurnberg 2007

Now Sloter is getting into Rally, very nice, an Arbarth and an Alpine, if they run as good as my Lola, should be fun cars! with another Co. getting into rally, my chances for a TE27 are increasing!

J Mac

Comment

But what's next?

The fiat,alpine,and zytek look great(most of all the fiat)but they are still in prototype stage...the card behind the fiat says "due in november".Any word on what they have in the works till then? More Lola liveries and Ferrari liveries?

Comment

I love that Fiat, especially with the Alitalia livery. I'm not into rally but it will certainly be a must have.

Comment

O No - more must haves!!!!!

Verne reel55

Comment

Scalextric France did a Fiat 131 a long time ago, and I was never able to get one...
            Very pleased to see that Sloter is stepping up with one.
            Funny to see that there will be 2 manufacturers of Alpine 110s this year as well!

Mark

Comment

I've changed the title of the thread because I would like for them all to have Nurnberg 2007 in them. It's easier to find them this way.

Another bombshell from the show is that Sloter has hooked up with MB Slot for high performance part to create a Super Sloter.

More can be seen here in the Sloter gallery.

Comment

White Bodies?

I see white bodies(unpainted?)in the background,...will they be available???

Comment

white bodies

Or will they be coming in a kit form? Snakebit

Comment

sloter

I hope to see more in kit form for those of us that tear them apart and rebuild them anyway. Plus it is usually less$$ than assembled models. Plain white bodies are another feature some of would like to see more of. My 2 cents worth.

Comment

Fantastic, the 'orrible looking cheese-wedge cars have been ditched. Sloter will have a great year.

Comment

Working...
                      X