• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does BRM have a website?

Comment

They sure do Dave

http://www.brmmodelcars.com/

Spoke with them today regarding their bodies and they still say these are new tools they have made for these cars.

I can only believe what I am told.

Certainly good looking cars, hopefully they can help grow the small 1/24 market in North America.

More news soon.
      Alan Smith
      SCI Owner.
      www.scaleracing.com
      www.slotcarillustrated.com
      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

If these cars are fitted with Tamiya/Hasegawa shells,where did the clear one come from?It's not the Tamiya R/C body either.I would guess that anyone who can tool up the purpose-built chassis,wheels and other running gear could make shells as well. I'm not bothered where the shells are sourced-I just want to know-how much-when-and will we be able to get them in the UK?
        TED........
        Last edited by tedm; 02-14-2007, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I spoke with BRM again

They are planning to Distribute in England,

I would expect them to be about 75.00 Pounds in the UK.

Hope this helps some.
          Alan Smith
          SCI Owner.
          www.scaleracing.com
          www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Good news that they plan to distribute in the UK.However,I think they need to be a bit cheaper than £75 to sell well.....
            TED....

Comment

these will be the most beautiful 1/24 racers on the planet!! if the chassis performs well, and not priced too high, then 1/24 SCALE racing will be made available for the masses! i cn hardly wait to get my hands on these babies!!!

Comment

I wonder if this is REH or Cincy Slots.
                Bob

Originally posted by SouthernSloter View Post
                WRW13,

The distributor will be a Cincy slot dealer who currently deals in mainly Carrera slot cars.

Price will be in the lower $100.00 range.

I read that he hopes to have them in by spring.

SS

Comment

Slot it Bob,

I believe that Alan's own slotcar132.com has them.

SS

Comment

BRM in the USA.

These cars will be Distributed by Scaleracing LLC.

We will be supplying Stores across the USA as soon as the cars are available.

BRM are a small Italian Manufacturer building these beautiful Porsche 962's.

This is their first complete car, and I am looking forward to helping them grow in North America.

They are planning other cars to compliment the Porsche 962 which will be released in six different decorations.

These are a very different car to the Current Commercial Slot Cars offered in 1/24 scale. filling a space between Carrera type Home Set Cars and the Plafit/Momo cars raced in Europe.

We intend to run a Championship for these cars and are setting dates right now.

Legitimate Dealers with Store Fronts and Commercial Raceways can apply to become a Dealer. If you have Store you support have them call to pre order as these will be in short supply especially at first.

We have worked hard with BRM to get favorable pricing for the USA and can now announce that the Cars will Retail for $139.99.

I will be posting the Retail Price list on the www.scaleracing.com Web Site as soon as possible.
                    Alan Smith
                    SCI Owner.
                    www.scaleracing.com
                    www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Brm

I've seen them and they look really good & are fun to drive. I'd like to see a race with these on the 132slotcar.us wood track. I'd guess that some racers would be hesitant to race them, but I ran one and it looked fine afterwards.

Comment

any updates on availability in the US yet???

Comment

Working...
                        X