No announcement yet.

Slot.it have more than oXigen and Nürnberg 2009 news

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These bottles remind me of ones I had in Switzerland, only they contained Campari & Soda, that looks more like Apple Juice here.

As for the Polo shirts:
    I had written to Maurizio last year, asking for merchandise and he said he was thinking about it (I think he also mentioned it in a post), he wanted to make sure the stuff would be of good quality.

Comment

It's a 12...

Originally posted by fastmatt View Post
      It's a nice car, but there was no such thing as an XJR9 or 10 with Bud Light livery. I think it was Castrol up until the XJR14.

TIC TAC car is awesome
      That is an XJR-12D... which was the updated XJR-9 they only used in endurance races as mentioned.
      Like the Loctite McLaren I made last year, just before it was announced,

I made one out of my Castrol #66:

Kerry

Comment

Lego, I will need a second job. Too many cars and too few compartments in the display case.

Comment

Springs are in the air ...

... I just noticed this. Hmmm.

Comment

Screw adjustable front axle perches? A Mercedes C9 chassis arrived here the other day that had these slots in those perches for no immediately apparent reason.

Comment

"Springs are in the air ..."?
              ===============
              Well the grammar is correct, but we still gotta get together and beat this boy

Comment

Yea, I want one of the slot.it polos also. A nice one. I imagine he could sell a few thousand at least. It's actually not hard to get nice logo polo shirts made. Of course I wouldn't want to take valuable time away from Maurizio making slot cars.

Comment

I would go for one of those myself. And even a hat if they offered them.

Comment

Nice job on organizing all the Nurnberg 2009 Threads into their own New & Reviews sub-forum, Mike.

Comment

'twas your good idea.

Comment

Working...
                      X