X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSIntegra94
    started a topic Avant Slot Nurnberg 2009

Avant Slot Nurnberg 2009

Last edited by LSIntegra94; 02-08-2009, 07:18 PM.

• dboeren
    replied
    Can't wait to see the Porsche Spyder when it's ready, it will look great alongside their other LMP offerings.

Leave a comment:

• HRK
    replied
    Nope!

Nope! That rallye car was ALL wheel drive and I agree it was a blast to drive.
    How much $$$$

HRK

Leave a comment:

• daisyslots
    replied
    I wish. It was a ralley type car but I'm pretty sure it was 2wd. There were only two things that I felt needed done. Glue and true the tires and change gearing for the Windsor.

I have been patiently waiting for Alan to get me a Plafit chassis since I am a firm believer of supporting the local brick and mortar raceway.

I have been having so much fun racing BRM's that I want to explore model car racing in the larger scale and the Avant is good RTR starting point. I have invested an obscene amount of money on NINCO World Cup cars and highly tuned Slot.it's that the entry level price of BRM's and the Avant Slot is reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• rolltidevet
    replied
    Daisyslots,

Was it the Porsche 997 that you ran?

KIITS,
    Lawrence

Leave a comment:

• daisyslots
    replied
    Did some laps with the 1/24th Avant this weekend. Straight out of the box with only setting the braids it was a good fun slot car to run on the Windsor. Hopefully Alan will carry these chassis and complete rtr cars.

Big Dog, Plafit has a 1/32nd chassis available from Professor Motor which Paul can order for you.

Leave a comment:

• Iamberto
    replied
    No pictures of the new trucks??

Cheers,
    Roberto

* It's not 1/24 or 1/28 scale, Alan just has very small hands.
    Last edited by Iamberto; 02-09-2009, 06:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PeteN95
    replied
    The 997 Porsche and the 307 Peugeot are 1/24. Avant has been making 1/24 for a while. I don't think 1/28 will make it.

Leave a comment:

• BigDog
    replied
    Originally posted by ElSec
    "... I'm hoping it's 1:28, like the Ninco XLOT. ..."
    I hope it's a 1:32 (dream on, huh?!) as I'm excited at the prospect of getting back to metal chassis: IMO they feel "right" for slot cars...

The RS Spyder is looking good already!

Cheers and thanks, Alan!
    BigDog
    Last edited by BigDog; 02-09-2009, 10:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ElSecundo
    replied
    Originally posted by SouthernSloter View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, the metal chassis on the Porsche 997 is a 1/24 scale car.
    Lots of bigger options on 09.

SS
    George, I think you're right -- but I'm hoping it's 1:28, like the Ninco XLOT.

Interesting that at least two of the manufacturers are going down the metal chassis path...

Leave a comment:

• SouthernSlotter
    replied
    If I'm not mistaken, the metal chassis on the Porsche 997 is a 1/24 scale car.
    Lots of bigger options on 09.

SS

Leave a comment:

• PROkofiev and the CONvict
    replied
    Thank you very much. Now the wait for Van Merksteijn Motorsport car.

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    I try to make people happy.

Yes.

Leave a comment:

• PROkofiev and the CONvict
    replied
    Is that white car Porsche? RS Spyder with 2007-2008 bodywork? Please say yes! So much better than first body with wrong paint.
    Last edited by PROkofiev and the CONvict; 02-08-2009, 05:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X