Trackmate wiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glp View Post
    I understand the wiring for the controller hook-ups. The issue is connecting the power to the track so the power to the lane stops when the heat is over. The trackmate directions I have are almost useless.
    The first picture in this string should be used. Then the software either TM or in my case I use Race Coordinator will cut the power to the track at the end of the heat. Good luck!

Comment

Wiring diagrams are often not clear, here is what you need to do in words. Two wires are connected to the relay terminals on the Trackmate board, those go to the relay coil connections. Since you are using the relay supplied by Trackmate, that is an automotive type with a 12 volt coil and you need to use terminals 85 and 86, the polarity does not matter. Connect relay terminal 30 to the positive side of your power supply and run separate wires from terminal 87a to each driver's station White connection.

Comment

Originally posted by RichD View Post
        Wiring diagrams are often not clear, here is what you need to do in words. Two wires are connected to the relay terminals on the Trackmate board, those go to the relay coil connections. Since you are using the relay supplied by Trackmate, that is an automotive type with a 12 volt coil and you need to use terminals 85 and 86, the polarity does not matter. Connect relay terminal 30 to the positive side of your power supply and run separate wires from terminal 87a to each driver's station White connection.
        That's exactly what I needed to hear!

Comment

Working...
        X