Database error with Google Chrome?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Mojo
    started a topic Database error with Google Chrome?

Database error with Google Chrome?

Anyone else experiencing this with Google Chrome:

Database Error
    We are sorry, a database error has occurred and pageload stopped, an admin has been notified.
    2018-10-26 17:03

Last couple of days I can't get on the site with Google Chrome. Internet Explorer still works.

• Green Destiny
    replied
    Took me three refreshes of Edge to get to the main forum page. Really need to bring in an experience Vbulletin developer to fix the issues along with an update.

Leave a comment:

• Maddman
    replied
    Tried to edit my previous post.

When I tried to save the edited message it kicked me out and I had to log in yet again. When I tried to edit the message I recieved the following: You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

Now it wont allow me to edit the message at all. This is getting very old.

Leave a comment:

• Maddman
    replied
    Fifty percent of the time I try to post the system resets and kicks me out. Many Many database errors. Using latest version of Firefox.

Leave a comment:

• el gecko
    replied
    Originally posted by Phil Kalbfell View Post
    This error is not just with Chrome.
    Most problems on this Forum seem to take months to fix.
    Still not sure the log in issue is fixed yet.
    Months? Try YEARS

Leave a comment:

• Phil Kalbfell
    replied
    This error is not just with Chrome.
    Most problems on this Forum seem to take months to fix.
    Still not sure the log in issue is fixed yet.

Leave a comment:

• slotking
    replied
    just happened here at work.
    I had it at home, but did not say anything, as I assumed you guy were looking into it.

Leave a comment:

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    Interesting observation - the way my User CP is set, I'm automatically subscribed to any thread that I've replied to; but the email advisements haven't been happening for several weeks, if not months. Until today, that is. So something seems to have gotten fixed, there.

Leave a comment:

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    Just be sure to use Ctrl+A and copy your entire post before submitting it!

If you know any good IT guys, they will be able to explain all of this to you.

Leave a comment:

• Sports Racer
    replied
    I'm getting multiple database errors but only had to log in 3 times plus open another session on this forum to post this.

Not looking forward to posting all the videos and race results from tomorrow night's round of the Touring Car Proxy.

Leave a comment:

• Mini Mojo
    replied
    It's been working fairly well for me the past week and a half to 2 weeks - at least much better than when this first started. As before, I'm using Chrome and most things come up fine. I do have to log in over again here and there but my user name and password are already filled in in the "log in" box.

Karl

This post went right in.
    Last edited by Mini Mojo; 11-19-2018, 03:21 PM. Reason: Post accepted

Leave a comment:

• Wet Coast Racer
    replied
    And I always thought that 42 was the answer ...

Yeah, I'm afraid my board navigation is back to annoying - but honestly, for a few minutes there the other day, I was belting around from page to page and item to item faster than ever.

So, ever the optimist, I'm looking forward to when they do get all the bugs out of it.

Leave a comment:

• NicoRosberg.
    replied
    42 database errors today, going to give up for the day.

Leave a comment:

• Lancelotalove
    replied
    using chrome on dell computer
    database errors and logins seem to be bad today. Tried to reply to post and it took me about 20minutes with all the issues with this site. We use to be able to stay logged in with a name and password, not anymore. Even then you enter the name, it does not enter the name untill enter is pressed, use to be a click of the mouse.

This is my post in the nascar thread:
    Database error 4 times , page back , password does not take. Pain in the A-- to even post here on this forum. Finally got back to reply to thread.
    If i remember correctly my SCX body post was a little off the chassis hole also. I pushed on the body post and elongated the hole. You might have to add heat to the body post in order to get it to line up better to the holes in the chassis.

login to post reply, database err. page back, new entry missing,
    Last edited by Lancelotalove; 11-17-2018, 01:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    replied
    I am using Chrome and things seem to have gotten a little worse this past week. Today I was not even able to get on without a couple of tries. One in a while I am still logged in when I get on. If I go to another page I usually get logged off and I may have to back up or refresh the page. If I want to do a post when I am already logged on I will probably get logged off either when I try to post a reply or when I hit Submit Reply. Right now I don't bother logging on unless I want to post something, if other people are also doing that it will look like the number of visitors are down.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X