Slot Car Shows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slot Car Shows

I see the Midwest show is next week and there is one in Milwaukee on the 25th.
    Could anyone offer opinions on those shows?
    St. Louis show is also on the 25th.

I've gone to the Midwest show (Indiana) twice a year for the last 5 years or so and never been disappointed--in fact I always spend too much money! There's a lot of HO stuff there, the larger scales probably make up around a third of the overall tables. My favorite is the cheap body bins--endless material for customization! Found some good deals on lots of parts at different shows too, and some rarer stuff for decent prices. Basically something for everybody.

Never been to the Milwaukee show but I'm actually planning to go this time. Might try to make it a twofer and stop by Lucky Bob's the same day

Comment

You guys may feel you're a bit too far west for this, but I'll mention it anyway, as some of our vendors and enthusiasts attend the large midwest shows, too. Sunday, November 18th, at the PAL Hall in Parsippany, NJ. is one of the best and longest running slot car shows in the northeast. A gymnasium full of vendors, racers, collectors... you get the idea. I've been a vendor here for decades and try not to spend more than I make - it's that much FUN for me!
      Anyone planning on attending, I can give you more detailed info or put you in touch with the show promoter if needed. See you there! -- Ernie :>)

Comment

Working...
      X