SCI & Chrome browser

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCI & Chrome browser

I know a lot of work has been done on SCI but I've still had issues signing in everytime and posting. I was using Internet Explorer. I had to switch over to Chrome recently and now I've had no issues posting and going back and forth between threads without having to sign on everytime. Maybe just maybe....
    Dave

Yep, things are definitely working much better. I'm on a Mac using Firefox and am not having any problems.

Comment

Seem better.

Comment

Originally posted by dw5555 View Post
        I know a lot of work has been done on SCI but I've still had issues signing in everytime and posting. I was using Internet Explorer. I had to switch over to Chrome recently and now I've had no issues posting and going back and forth between threads without having to sign on everytime. Maybe just maybe....
        Dave
        I use Chrome on 6 different devices and it still requires me to log on multiple times whenever I want to make a post or edit a post, and sometimes when I change threads.

Comment

When I come to the site now it shows me logged in' but you need to just push login again at first then it works perfect for me going forward' If your logged in their should always be a message box at the bottom to reply if not your not looged in.

Comment

Every time I click on "Post Reply" I get this screen and I have to log on again. I'm using the latest version of Chrome.

Comment

I'm also unable to edit a reply and save it.

Comment

hit your refresh button, it will move on to the reply screen

Comment

The point is that it's still broken. Shouldn't need to hit the refresh button.

Comment

Originally posted by b.yingling View Post
                    I use Chrome on 6 different devices and it still requires me to log on multiple times whenever I want to make a post or edit a post, and sometimes when I change threads.
                    To see if it was still working for me I just copied my post from HRW here and posted multiple pics and it went without a hitch or logging me off. Go figure.
                    Dave

Comment

About to get the update scheduled in November done.

OK finally a green light from Vbulletin tech support. They are now able to access files required to update the software.

This will remove any plug ins done over the years so expect things to change.

This is not something I am taking lightly but I have no other choice, I have asked multiple times for help but not been able to get what was required to get SCI working correctly. So the update is the first step forward.

The hosting Company blame the Software and is outdated now. The Site has run amazingly well for many years now comes time for overhaul.

Lets see what changes. Then I will rebuild the Site, and welcome help from those who know Vbulletin if they are out there.

Here goes.
                      Alan Smith
                      SCI Owner.
                      www.scaleracing.com
                      www.slotcarillustrated.com
                      www.facebook.com/scaleracingcenter
                      www.132slotcar.us

1-253-255-1807

Comment

Fingers crossed Alan.

Comment

Good luck.