X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing
    Sure seems to be working pretty good.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by meledward23; 03-13-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Test upload

DSC06542.JPG

Comment

Another pic post attempt:

Didn't work. Used the Upload Attachments button, selected a photo from my photos album and got a notification that the jpg file was too large and "Unable to resize image, do so manually. Attachment resizing is disabled." I didn't get any options to choose sizing.

How do you manually resize?
        Last edited by B52RN; 03-14-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

OK, I just tried a different approach to post a picture. Used copy and paste...it actually posted the picture but when I went to Post Reply I got...

"ERROR While saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line3 column 1 of the JSON data."
          Last edited by B52RN; 03-14-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Test picture
            mail.jpg
            Last edited by steeveew; 03-14-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B52RN View Post
              OK, I just tried a different approach to post a picture. Used copy and paste...it actually posted the picture but when I went to Post Reply I got...

"ERROR While saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line3 column 1 of the JSON data."
              Just try clicking on the "image" icon, and select your picture.Click on upload then " send to server".I just uploaded this from " my pictures" file on my pc. I didn't have to resize or anything.
              Hope this helps.

Steve

Comment

I used imgur' so easy to use.

Comment

It seems like I've been able to upload my avatar, and a picture (for a test)
                  Is it usefull to upload all pictures I've used in threads I've made, or replied in the past?
                  Or will there be a same kind of gallery in the future?

Lots of Slots
                  Hufo

p.s.: keep on going, Alan, you're doing a great job !
                  Last edited by Hufo; 03-18-2019, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I'm wondering, what's that thumbnail doing in my reply, looks like I've been doing something stupid
                    I hope everything will be working soon, cause I'm still working on the scenery of my hometrack.
                    I'll be happy to be able to upload pictures of it, but the way it's going now, looks a little complicated
                    So, Alan, trust me, I'll be very patient

(well, I even found the smilies (or is it smileys?)

Lots Of Slots
                    Hufo

Comment

New User playing.

WP_20190108_15_15_45_Pro-1200.jpg

Thanks for entry to this forum.

Comment

Interesting results.
                        When I posted the picture it was visible (as were most of the other pictures in this post) when I was logged in.
                        When I logged out the pictures in the post appeared as links that when clicked showed the selected photo.
                        Returning to the website and not logging in produced the same result, links to images that when clicked displayed the image.
                        I then used mobile phone to access site (not logged in) but when I clicked on photo link all that was displayed was "Invalid File Specified".
                        Trying a different PC accessing the site (not logged in) resulted in "Invalid File Specified".
                        Today on the PC that was used to post the photo and was displaying the photos yesterday when the links are clicked now returns "Invalid File Specified".
                        It seems that sometime between my posting at 5.39pm and 6.15pm (AUS time) the picture viewing was broken.
                        Logging in none of the photos that were visible yesterday are showing today only links that when clicked return "Invalid File Specified".

I started writing this post before I logged in but once logged in realized that I was no doubt reporting something that you are aware of but will still post it for the sole reason of inflating my post count to 2.

Comment

It appears that my previous post has an error. I assumed that I was logged into the site when I finished writing the post but when I went to post it I was not logged into the site. When I managed to log into the site and post my reply the images were all visible. Unfortunately due to a pending appointment I was unable to correct my previous post.

Comment

No worries, we'r'e all still figuring this thing out. Your Kombi has way better upholstery than bodywork, eh?

Comment

To add picture from computer
                              Maximum image size 1200 x 1200.
                              Resize prior to upload.

Click Image toolbar button.
                              Click Upload.
                              Click Browse.

Locate file and click OK.
                              Click Send it to the Server.
                              Check URL is filled in.
                              Adjust Title, Description, Alignment as required.
                              Click OK.
                              Image is inserted into post.

OPTIONAL
                              Choose the image size Thumbnail, Small, Medium or Large. (Medium and Large appear to be the same size possibly as there is a limit to the size that can be uploaded.)
                              If you choose one of the sizes delete the first image from the list that is showing to avoid image duplication in post.

Comment

Experimenting with upload

Comment

Working...
                                X