F1 2019 - A Whole New Season. Albert Park, Melbourne Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2019 - A Whole New Season. Albert Park, Melbourne Australia

Here we go again folks, and I'm pretty cranked. Should be a lot more competitive, particularly in the midfield. I'm anticipating Alfa Romeo and Renault drivers somewhere on the podium as the season progresses. I also anticipate Verstappen and Vettel getting in a snit, quite often.

Here's a nifty item from James Allison at Mercedes, with some thorough information on the aerodynamic changes that have been made and the rationale behind them.

Also at this time, I think it's appropriate to read this Charlie Whiting obituary. His untimely death has truly shocked everyone in the paddock.

Comment

I watched P2 early this morning. Hooray F1 is back!!!
      Ferrari seems slow. We'll see if it is sandbagging or not in Qualifying.

Comment

That race was sort of like watching a clubbing. To have a pit stop in hand over the world champion was boring but still amazing. I want to see another close racing season like last year but Mercedes looked so strong all weekend Ferrari and Red Bull may need a new approach.

Comment

Originally posted by MT Tam I am View Post
          . I want to see another close racing season ....
          Lots of other racing series provide that, TCR, BTCC, Caterham, WEC (Pro GT) and Formula E <- The last 3 races were all decided in the last few laps/minutes... there is another one on this Saturday...

Comment

Melbourne often seems to provide more questions than answers, in terms of how the season is going to proceed. Those Ferraris are going to have to do better in Bahrain. Great to have things off and running again!

Comment

Apparently Lewis' car suffered floor damage. This explains why he could not match the pace of the sister car. Ferrari has work to do. Red Bull Honda looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddman View Post
                Apparently Lewis' car suffered floor damage. This explains why he could not match the pace of the sister car. Ferrari has work to do. Red Bull Honda looked good.
                Red Bull was second best for sure but still could not pass LH with a damaged floor (thank you for news). I still hoping for an exciting (close) season. Hooray F1 is back.

Comment

Anyone signed up for the F1 fantasy league?

Comment

Well I like watching F1 just for the spectacle of it. In No other form of racing I know of where one team wins every race it seems. Something big time wrong going on. Ferrari and rest of the teams cant be this bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X