• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaleracing
    started a topic Please Read before posting

Please Read before posting

The name has changed, you are now in "The Paddock"
    named after the pit area at Paddock Bend Brands Hatch International Raceway Kent England.

Please read the new mission statement for this part of SCI.

I want to keep this area a place where you can talk to friends and racing buddies after a long Day at the Races.

Sex,Politics and Religion have no place here.

Here is the place where racing mates of different creeds and colors can get together and chat about the things they enjoy.

Now if I could only find the mate who told me you can take the chicane a Snetterton flat out in top on a TZ 350, I would have a few choice words for him.

But let's remember where we are, if it must get heated take it off the board, private email or even other sites dedicated to the bigger things in life.

We are here to race, please remember it is your hobby to, start a trend race a friend.

Cheers

Alan

PS If you have comments about this change my email is
    [email protected]

• Mariner
    replied
    Mariner

This is to verify I am a slot car racer and have been racing for two years. I would like to get into proxy racing.

Sam

Leave a comment:

• Scaleracing
    replied
    Old but so am I

Old post,

Hey Marty, good reply, I still remember as clear as day him telling me that. I think your right, still back then I was young and stupid enough to try!!

Hope your well, say Hi to Gregg miss talking to him.

Leave a comment:

• fl_slotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Scaleracing View Post

{snip}
    Now if I could only find the mate who told me you can take the chicane a Snetterton flat out in top on a TZ 350, I would have a few choice words for him.
    {/snip}

Alan,

The operative phrase there is "you can take the chicane at Snetterton flat out". Remember he never mentioned anything about HIM taking the chicane at Snetterton flat out! He was just 'testing' by proxy!

Leave a comment:

• mad_john
    replied
    Hey Alan,

Too many of these things have gotten dirty.

I enjoy this one clean!

Leave a comment:

• Hkyfanatic
    replied
    Rando, I had the same problem and I was harassing Alan needlessly because I wasn't bright enough to check my spam folder. I have new xenon headlights now and can see clearly. Thanks Alan.

Leave a comment:

• rando
    replied
    finally working

Alan,

Thanks for pointing me towards a spam filter. My ISP had the log-in email there. If anyone else is hung up and can't post, but can log in, that could be the problem.

Rando

Leave a comment:

Working...
X