No announcement yet.

Top Gear ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best show ever. When we were in England for the Goodwood Festival last year, I talked with a guy who drives a tow truck for the company that does towing for Top Gear. Every one of the guys gets a chance to go to a taping of the show, and this guy said that Clarkson, Hammond, and May are just like that off camera, too. They loved working for Top Gear. Who wouldn't??

Comment

Top Gear

I record every episode and I laugh my *** off; I think it's kind of sad that some people just don't "Get it", BUT that's their loss in my opinion. It's one of the Few "Car shows" that my whole family likes to watch.

I think it's probably inevitable that Hybrid/electric cars will take over, So I agree that it's probably not cool to portray them unfairly regardless of whether it's funny or not, BUT on the other hand I take all their stuff with a grain of salt anyway. As should everbody!

Comment

Originally posted by masmojo View Post
        I record every episode and I laugh my *** off; I think it's kind of sad that some people just don't "Get it", BUT that's their loss in my opinion. It's one of the Few "Car shows" that my whole family likes to watch.
        Me too!

Comment

i think whats funny is my cousin bought a telsa.

spent over 80k on it.

now drives a JAG XJ long wheelbase and we do not talk about the Tesla and all the issues it had and what a disappointment it was...

go top gear, HOVERVAN!

Comment

I had to stop watching it in bed because I kept waking up my wife with my uncontrollable silent giggling (watching it while she sleeps otherwise it would be balls out laughter). Absolutely love that show. The space shuttle launch is my favorite reliant robin skit. The other great one was when they dropped them in Iraq and gave them bullet proof vests and helmets and told them they have to drive their convertible sports cars to Jerusalem.

Comment

Who else liked the awards show? Especially when they smacked their heads against the in-car camera and Clarkson got shot in the goods by David Coulthard's F1 car shooting balls out of the exhaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...-doTDhpQ#t=127

Comment

Originally posted by cydewaze View Post
                Who else liked the awards show? Especially when they smacked their heads against the in-car camera and Clarkson got shot in the goods by David Coulthard's F1 car shooting balls out of the exhaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...-doTDhpQ#t=127
                Classic!

Comment

Found the camera bit!

[YOUTUBE]lFgjotjRRJY[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by ElSecundo View Post
                    Best show ever. When we were in England for the Goodwood Festival last year, I talked with a guy who drives a tow truck for the company that does towing for Top Gear. Every one of the guys gets a chance to go to a taping of the show, and this guy said that Clarkson, Hammond, and May are just like that off camera, too. They loved working for Top Gear. Who wouldn't??
                    The best brit show ever is Brainiac. They blow up a caravan every week. And you can actually learn something.

And P.S. Americans ARE fat, have you tried getting pants in a 28 or 30 x 38? sure you find a lot of 40+ waists but almost never the size I need. And the shirts seem to start at large and go up to xxxxl! I have to special order pants and they add on to the price for a 38" inseam!

Comment

Just came across this little segment ...

[YOUTUBE]dJfSS0ZXYdo[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Love the negative front wheel camber for improved handling..!

Mike

Comment

My brother works for Top Gear UK and The Grand Tour. He also was The Stig for TG USA for eight years.

Comment

Working...
                          X