Aircooled Porsches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircooled Porsches

This was a resin casting of the Ninco Porsche 356. I narrowed the body about 3 MM. Its mounted on a PP clubman chassis.

1960 Porsche 356 Abarth Carerra resin body mounted on a plastic adjustable chassis:

Last edited by Fester B Zombie; 02-04-2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Porsche 550 Coupe - This is a resin body kit made by Carlos Duran in Spain it's mounted on a plastic adjustable chassis. It's only been out for a test lap.

An Arii Porsche 911 Turbo mounted on a MRRC Monza (sidewinder) Chassis:

Last edited by Fester B Zombie; 02-04-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I'm enjoying looking at all of your recent posting of cars. They are very unique and interesting, and a lot of them I have never seen before. Thanks for posting
        Randy

Comment

I am also impressed with your stable of cars

Can you tell us where we can find a body of that Abarth Carrera your car 35? Is it still in production?

Comment

I bought the Abarth about 3 years ago. I think it came from Enric Roca in Spain.

Comment

I've been enjoying these various threads - and cars - from Fester. Flashing back to my youth ...

One thing I've noticed, is that just at a point in time where the individual member albums (aka My Gallery) seem to have disappeared, Fester has recently been uploading like anything, so be sure to check out his 'My Gallery' to see what he's been up to.

Comment

Porsche powered lotus 23. 1/24th scale. Old Lancer body on scratch built chassis. slot car is
                loosely modeled after the Lotus Porsche George Follmer drove to win the 1965 U2L USRRC
                Championship

Last edited by N9949y; 02-12-2019, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Beauty!

Comment

Well, Todd... nice looker but I have to tell you I struggled with it being a Porsche all the way to the top of the post. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Porsche 935/77. Body from an AMT kit which I think was one of a very few AMT 1/24th models

Last edited by N9949y; 02-12-2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X