No announcement yet.

The Corvette GTP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am hoping to get into rubber this weekend. I am pulling samples of the 240Z to get a jump start on those orders.

Comment

The body rests quietly tonight in a bath of rubber. Eureka!!! We will have a mold.

Comment

Is it time to order one of these beauties yet? I'm ready!!!

Comment

You can order any time you like. I have pulled a few test pieces and they are looking good. The interior and windows fit well. I am putting a decal layout sheet together with photos of the car to help with placement.

Comment

Ok, please PM me cost and payment info with shipping to 10589. I think I'd like a body, decals and chassis please.

Comment

I would like to order a GTP, price?

Comment

Manufacturers Direct/Jeseywalls/Datsun 280Z and Corvette GTP

Comment

Originally posted by rixvette View Post
                  MG, I wasn't able to locate the sources. Betta doesn't seem to have a site. Do you know who sells them? That would save loads of time.
                  Check AB slotsport... the carry Betta

Greeman62

Comment

I bought one of those and used it to create the 'Mule' body that I raced for a season locally. From a copy of that mule, I made the final based on photos that I could find, scaled as closely as possible. It wasn't too bad as a slush cast body but that being my first, it needed work to make it a racing body. Another caster has asked to take over that project and should be releasing some news soon. I'm on to copy the discontinued shells of the major manufacturers. There have been some very interesting masters donated for the future projects. Watch 'Jerseywalls' for upcoming releases.

Comment

• That reminds me. I have one of these to finish.

Comment

Working...
                      X