No announcement yet.

Vac body interest ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be in for any 70's F1, particularly early decade - end of the 60's cars. I'm pretty sure that Scalextric released some of those back in the day, and they'd be much more prevalent over in the UK, and mainly in collections. Also Betta and Classic (UK- see website) has a limited number available in fiberglass bodies. I'd kill (within reason...) for a Brabham BT34 lobster claw or the March winged torpedo. John S.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnF1 View Post
      I'd be in for any 70's F1, particularly early decade - end of the 60's cars. I'm pretty sure that Scalextric released some of those back in the day, and they'd be much more prevalent over in the UK, and mainly in collections. Also Betta and Classic (UK- see website) has a limited number available in fiberglass bodies. I'd kill (within reason...) for a Brabham BT34 lobster claw or the March winged torpedo. John S.
      Hi John
      Betta/ Classic do a fiberglass BT34

and vac formed

And a vac formed March 711

They do a good mail order service

Comment

can ship for $5 more

Yeah, doubt we'll get into those. but you never know. someone donor's one and we'll see...

Here's a few that showed up, and well, a demo of what can be done...

Haven't attached the body just yet, but I'm thinking of doing the funny lookin' one up front. Anyway's that's $15 bucks well spent IMO

Thanks for lurkin'!!
        Last edited by i31u32; 08-07-2011, 10:47 PM. Reason: OE

Comment

would you do any jap imports?

Comment

i think we have a Nis anne ?? in the mold box, i'll ask next time we're over. Anything die-cast, 1/32 scale is very nice for moldin' Still lookin for a Gremlin, sorry for the delay.

I still like the Good ol US stuff!!

Thanks guys! Great input!!

Comment

Working...
            X