Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg,
    The more I check it out the more I see!
    Great touch on the Tach and the window framing is superb.
    Body trim is looking very good as well as the grill & front detail.
    I'd love to ask some questions on the body mods.
    Check your PM.
    Regards,
    Jack

Comment

Attention is being brought to this car again. I have to add that I love the title with your word smithery. Peregrinations - nice play on the falcon but it also sounds like something that would be awful like the troubles you had.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY beautiful work! That is one very cool car!

...'course, I've come to expect no less from you!

David

Comment

You should do this car. We have plenty of Mustangs and Camaros. Time for something different, and cool.

Comment

It is hard to believe that this is where the car started life as a 1/32 die cast.

Comment

Look for this under Will the TA Falcon Fly?

Sorry posted it in the wrong place

Greenman62
              Last edited by greenman62; 09-23-2011, 11:12 AM. Reason: Getting rid of a redundant post

Comment

We had one too

Originally posted by ckyle494 View Post
                Looking good there, for my first car I had a '62 Ford Falcon/Futura with a 170 inline 6 and a Fordamatic 2 speed transmission. Your car there would run alot faster than the one I had and handle hundreds time better also...

Thanks for the memories of my old car!

PS. it was black also.....and I was
                My mother once owned a '63 Falcon Futura hardtop. What made it so special was she bought with her own money. It stayed with the family until about the late '60's.

Comment

Originally posted by mgtracer View Post
                  Here is a sedan delivery that didn't "officially race", but I'm sure it blew the doors off of some unsuspecting stop light racers.
                  Wow MG I had never seen that movie or this car! I was so nuts to get rid of mine. I bought it from a retired Riverside Budweiser distributor delivery driver that drove it in the 60's. The 4x4 bug got me and it was down to replace the 170 6cyl. with a built 302 and my wife said if I wanted a Early Bronco (66-77) I had to "get rid of it"...... funny how wife's are about these things...
                  Later I started building old Bronco's and had 6 at one time! Our "BedRock Bronco" was featured in a 4x4 mag in 1996. Here is a pic of one I did a full build on for a hunting friend a couple years ago with my custom off road "BedRock" paint.

Thanks for posting that Falcon Delivery.... where is that at??
                  Bronco Barney

Comment

Here:
                    http://shelbyamericancollection.org/

Comment

Working...
                    X