No announcement yet.

Cooper/Climax T-53

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK that took about 5 hours. I wonder if John Cooper finished the 1:1 chassis in 160 hours?

Comment

Starting cutting out the interior. As the VRRA is 1961-1965 and I am a privateer I will gaft in a roll over hoop to protect the driver,

Comment

I have a question, I have a hairline crack where the intake cover meets the side of the body.

What would you suggest for fixing it?

Epoxy?

CA glue?

Comment

I have found that CA glue sticks better to the resin. If you want to build it up after it is glued just mix in some talc to make a paste and use that it will dry very hard.

Comment

I just got a ton of parts in from Dart. Driver, inserts, detail bits that I need. I also got the axles and some other parts I need. Now to get out of the hospital and get home and work on my car!

Comment

Comment

Tires are ordered. Haven't been able to touch the car in two weeks.
                Last edited by DrDiff; 04-03-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Tires are in. It is probably going to be another month before I can get to the car.

Life interupts as usual...

Comment

Here is another look at the chassis.

Comment

My move completed, now time to find the slot stuff. Found the Cooper/Climax T-53...

Comment

Working...
                      X