Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slotcar tracks or retailers near Exeter England???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slotcar tracks or retailers near Exeter England???

I'll be England on family business in the next couple weeks. Id love to do a little racing and pick up some uk exclusive slot cars. Does anyone have any suggestions? Id apprecite any help.
    Thank you,

You have a few good retailers in UK who would post to the address that you are staying at. If it is a family or friend, then so much the better. I could also recommend a couple of German, Spanish or Portugese slot car retailers who would offer the same service although the shipping times are a little longer.

Comment

There's the East Devon Slot Racing Club which meets at Awliscombe Village Hall. Honiton, Devon EX14 3PJ , as far as I know they meet on Friday evenings. For more details phone David Stevens on 01404 811187 That's just under 20 miles from Exeter - no problem if you have transport.

How are you traveling to Exeter? I can think of 1 or 2 shops that are not too far off route if you are coming from one of the airports round London by car.

Comment

Pretty sure we are booking a coach from london to Exeter. i'll be there for 8 days and will have time to site see and visit to try to find UK or Euro exclusives to take home.

Comment

Slotrail.com at Bournemouth has a huge stock of slot cars.
          You could do coach Exeter - Bournemouth and Bournemouth - London Airport but it would take quite a bit longer.

Comment

Working...
          X